Help me with the name of these songs?

delonemonkey

K i know i am dumb for not being able to find the names, and not already knowing them. It would be cool if i could get the name of the first song from this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9118ARfPls

and also the name of both songs from this one, i know its papoose in the first and jada kiss in the second but i cant get find the names. Thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hey cali whats the deal with you always making 2 posts in a row?

i dont know.....i need to use the edit button more often....

seriously though....just now....i posted about ohhla.com (the best site to get lyrics for hip hop songs) and then i wanted to post about arnold losing the debate....but i didnt know where to put it (cause i didnt want to start a thread about california debate cause most people on here arent from cali and it'd get moved to cross fire)....so i just decided to post again in here. sorry.:o

wait you got a warning for posting to much? was that when 12oz was having bandwith problems?

nope.......

it was when i was up at like 3 in the morning posting a resonse to every thread i could.....i lemme find the link.

*edit*....heres the link...balki's post was a screenshot with my name under every "last to post" section...it was under my old screenname

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106101&highlight=caligula

*edit* Tesseract warned me with "slow your role"