Spectrs single...

Guest spectr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spectr
^ haha, I get that, too.

I agree, but don't you think that busting a nut on the devil's face feels real fucking good?

you know i just don't care. I have had chances to be with other people and refused them.. I wish i just couldn't love.. maybe i should just go out and do a bunch of drugs tonight...

Guest spectr

i treated the sweetest women i ever meet like shit, i was a fucking asshole, i cared only for myself and just assumed that she would always be there for me and took her for granted..

Guest spectr
Ahh the pain!

I'm in a similar circumstance myself, but hey, don't give them the power to fuck you over, stand up to her and show her that you are better off without her, that will make her want you back.

yeah well its hard she was the women i wanted to spend the rest of my life with..

now i am sleeping on the couch and she will barely talk to me..

but fuck it all the more reason to go paint some shit..

Guest spectr

usually i am just like fuck it let me go find some other girl to fuck.. not this time though..

I had a ex who cheated on me with this dude and then got knocked up right afterwords, i consider myself lucky that i don't have a kid with her..

i treated the sweetest women i ever meet like shit, i was a fucking asshole, i cared only for myself and just assumed that she would always be there for me and took her for granted..

fuck man...i am in the same boat.

bt dont worry, shit always works out if its the real deal.

you just got to shape up, fly right...and so on.

I'll need to do the same fucking thing if i ever

want me lady back

toggle feels your pain and consoles...

Guest spectr
fuck man...i am in the same boat.

bt dont worry, shit always works out if its the real deal.

you just got to shape up, fly right...and so on.

I'll need to do the same fucking thing if i ever

want me lady back

toggle feels your pain and consoles...

Yeah fuck it I just am mad at myself right now for letting her go and hoping that someday we can give it another shot.. at least we are still friends..

Guest spectr
don't completely smother her, but definitely show how much she is appreciated.

even if it means you looking like a complete empty douche bag.

no trust me i have no intention of smothering her or being jealous..

So it turns out we are going to keep living together just in seperate rooms, I am not sure how good of a idea this is.

I still have feelings for her and she knows that, but she says its over, but she knows i want her back... fucking shit realtionships suck sometimes..

any 12oz female advice on if i should live with her?

Guest spectr

Yeah I know.. Well we just talked, I seems like it might work we just need our little bit of space that will come with other rooms and no sex. our am i completely seeing this wrong..

she said its over but with a ? at the end. that at some point she might be willing to get back together with me. but she promised she wouldn't mislead me..

somehow i still have this feeling that this is a bad idea..

shit i am turning to 12oz for advice.. what the fuck is wrong with me..

somehow i think that this is going to turn into a cool thread with pictures sometime next month..

if you think it's a bad idea, and thats what your gut is telling you, then it probably is.

You don't even need us to help you answer that one.

,..and just because she says she wont mislead you and "might" want to get back together doesn't mean she'll do those things. Girls are fuckin bitches.

I should know..