Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AyeBee

Duty Free folks, I need your help

I'm looking for this LRG shirt in a 2XL and EVERYWHERE is sold out. I've even checked sites that I can't read (those silly Japanese and their crazy language) so yeah...if anyone can help me out it'd be much appreciated

U20100BLAzoom1.jpg.17e58b04d3df6bfd73e21a53af820fe6.jpg

U20100BLAzoom1.jpg.17e58b04d3df6bfd73e21a53af820fe6.jpg

Why? Just, why?

That illustration is fucking terrible. The artist cant draw hands or paws, can't decide on a shading technique, can't decide on an angle to draw the chair (the back rest is fucking floating unconnected to the seat of the chair) The throne is uninspired, the crown is uninspired, the cane is uninspired, a lion as a king is fucking redundant... the shit is wack and if anyone thinks i'm straight hating, I just explained why.

Just take you not finding it in a 2xl as a divine intervention that you're not supposed to buy it.. Your best bet is to just buy a blank 2xl shirt and do it yourself.

yeah, that chair is really fucked-up. The chain is dangling in an awkward way, and it looks like there's stitching on the inner thigh. Like it's sewn together.

^hating

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now