Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
COUGAR

<<<<<<<<<<<LISTEN TO MY FUCKING CD>>>>>>>>>>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

keak da sneak looks kinda like that rapper who killed this chick and ate her lungs or some shit, somebody here remembers that news* article on it.

yeah, he was 'smokin wet' or something and he like stabbed and bit her to death and chomped her intestines (??? Forealdoh! NO decent cannibal starts by zeroing in on the intestines but...)

Still, he was like Corpsefucker K, Cousin to Murdah C and somehow related to someone blah blah...

I remember...

HAHAHAHA, RIGHT ON EVERYBODY. I'M GLAD YOU ALL ENJOYED IT. THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK. REGARDLESS I'M GONNA KEEP DOING WHAT I DO, AND YOU GUYS CAN KEEP DOIN WHAT YOU DO, WHICH IS TALKING SHIT BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN! HAHA, THANK YOU! PEACE OUT.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

WOW, if only I was a MOD. This shit would have been closed long ago..

*ahem* PSM--

Guest spectr

Yo props for being willing to open yourself up to ridicule and put your music out there man..

im john smith from gangstarr records and im just going to say that we want to sign u up straight away, your exactly what my company is looking for at the moment, your going global for sure................

HAHAHAHA, RIGHT ON EVERYBODY. I'M GLAD YOU ALL ENJOYED IT. THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK. REGARDLESS I'M GONNA KEEP DOING WHAT I DO, AND YOU GUYS CAN KEEP DOIN WHAT YOU DO, WHICH IS TALKING SHIT BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN! HAHA, THANK YOU! PEACE OUT.

you are a dumbass, we can not talk shit behind the computer screen its right in front of us not behind:lol:

we have nothingt o hide you asked 12oz there opinions on yer shitty ass wannabe no hip-hop garbage bullshit

i actually like this song "die another day" you guys do... it's definitely biting though... like someone else said "g funk"

quit trying to bump yer lame ass thread so people will come in here (all you going to get in return is a closed thread, banning, or a bashing about yer cd what one would you like?

THIS IS LIKE THE THIRD REPLY YOU HAD TO THIS THREAD ALREADY BRO. I GET THE POINT YOU THINK I'M WHACK, ALRIGHTY. THANKS MR. 5000 POSTS. ANYTHING ELSE?

GAS MASK COLONY

GAS MASK COLONY

GAS MASK COLONY

GAS MASK COLONY

GAS MASK COLONY

GAS MASK COLONY

GAS MASK COLONY

GAS MASK COLONY

GAS MASK COLONY

GAS MASK COLONY

GAS MASK COLONY

THIS IS LIKE THE THIRD REPLY YOU HAD TO THIS THREAD ALREADY BRO. I GET THE POINT YOU THINK I'M WHACK, ALRIGHTY. THANKS MR. 5000 POSTS. ANYTHING ELSE?

GAS MASK COLONY

GAS MASK COLONY

GAS MASK COLONY

GAS MASK COLONY

GAS MASK COLONY

GAS MASK COLONY

GAS MASK COLONY

GAS MASK COLONY

GAS MASK COLONY

GAS MASK COLONY

GAS MASK COLONY

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest spectr

actually man mainter is one of the nicer people on ch0.. so i would seriously shut your mouth and not get butt hurt.. you put your music out here for people to check out and they told you what they think.. its not their fault its lacking..