<<<<<<<<<<<LISTEN TO MY FUCKING CD>>>>>>>>>>

COUGAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this was typed as i listened:

your flows.....don't. you sound clumsy. you sound....well, like white guys who've just started rapping. and you're black, so that can't be good. the beats sound like half-assed outdated g-funk. i honestly wouldn't be suprised if coolio got the next verse.

-1.5 mics

99% of bayarea music is wack, the bay also needs to step its beat game up because all of it sounds like shit-farts and whistles with some bass. you bay area rappers keep passing up my free offers for beats for you guys and in the mean time im selling beats to small time east coast groups for 200 a pop

99% of bayarea music is wack, the bay also needs to step its beat game up because all of it sounds like shit-farts and whistles with some bass. you bay area rappers keep passing up my free offers for beats for you guys and in the mean time im selling beats to small time east coast groups for 200 a pop

keek da sneak one of the worst rappers ever. does he think that raspy wannabe Tone Loc voice is cool? keek doesn't even talk like that. nigga raps like Cobra Commander from gi joe.

yeah, he was 'smokin wet' or something and he like stabbed and bit her to death and chomped her intestines (??? Forealdoh! NO decent cannibal starts by zeroing in on the intestines but...)

Still, he was like Corpsefucker K, Cousin to Murdah C and somehow related to someone blah blah...

I remember...

HAHAHAHA, RIGHT ON EVERYBODY. I'M GLAD YOU ALL ENJOYED IT. THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK. REGARDLESS I'M GONNA KEEP DOING WHAT I DO, AND YOU GUYS CAN KEEP DOIN WHAT YOU DO, WHICH IS TALKING SHIT BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN! HAHA, THANK YOU! PEACE OUT.