Southpark World Of Warcraft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I wish they had actually made fun of the game, instead of promoting it. I'm not aware of any other time South Park has actually worked with a company in designing an episode around their product. They took some shots, and overall it was a spoof, but nothing offensive relative to South Park.

I wish they had actually made fun of the game, instead of promoting it. I'm not aware of any other time South Park has actually worked with a company in designing an episode around their product. They took some shots, and overall it was a spoof, but nothing offensive relative to South Park.

did you not see how fat and r-tarded they become ?

also: the fat ass loser game wizard?

and the numerous references to having a life?

there's not really much else you can do to poke shots at it.... it is a video game

Cartman: If you had a chance right now to go back in time and stop Hitler, would you do it? I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he was awesome, but you would, right?

Clyde: I'm just going to stop playing.

Cartman: When Hitler rose to power, there were a lot of people who just stopped playing. You know who those people were? The French. Are you French, Clyde?

Clyde: No....

Cartman: Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, Clyde?

did you not see how fat and r-tarded they become ?

also: the fat ass loser game wizard?

and the numerous references to having a life?

there's not really much else you can do to poke shots at it.... it is a video game

Yeah, I saw all of that. But it wasn't really directed to the consumers of World of Warcraft. That was something they could laugh at and say, "Oh yeah, I know those guys are out there." It's not insulting, except to a few players. What it did do is show 2+ minutes of game play and probably picque the interest of a couple million people. South Park definitely did not attack WoW like they have other celebrities/beliefs/etc.

Yeah, I saw all of that. But it wasn't really directed to the consumers of World of Warcraft. That was something they could laugh at and say, "Oh yeah, I know those guys are out there." It's not insulting, except to a few players. What it did do is show 2+ minutes of game play and probably picque the interest of a couple million people. South Park definitely did not attack WoW like they have other celebrities/beliefs/etc.

It's either because those dudes actually play WoW, or they realize it's a great game. I've never played it and probably won't ever but I still recognize it as a great game. What they were making fun of was the fact that a great game is still a great game and not a great life.

Funniest thing in the episode was right at the beginning where the player-killer comes out in the short-shorts and starts dancing, hilarious.

It's either because those dudes actually play WoW, or they realize it's a great game. I've never played it and probably won't ever but I still recognize it as a great game. What they were making fun of was the fact that a great game is still a great game and not a great life.

Funniest thing in the episode was right at the beginning where the player-killer comes out in the short-shorts and starts dancing, hilarious.

Actually WoW is faggot shit, it's the equivalent of having an internet girlfriend, but this time you and your internet girlfriend are elves and you live in an enchanted forest. Yeah. It's obvious the creators of the game stuffed the episodes writers vaginas full of dollars like strippers in the ghetto, and thus a 25 minute WoW commercial is born.

Of course they had to stress the fact that WoW shouldn't consume your life, the game people want to avoid incidents with people playing for so long that they forget the feed their babies, and the baby dies of starvation. Because shit like that happens.

But seriously, I expect South Park to be completely offensive and unforgiving.

Well, maybe you should stop and consider that the guys from South Park actually play video games and might even play WoW. Maybe you should consider that out of the millions of people that play WoW, many of them do so without immersing themselves in the game so much that they turn into the fat dude in the cartoon. And the guys from South Park aren't you, so they could very well be unforgiving to something that you like and forgiving to something that you don't like. The show isn't all "make fun of everything as offensively and unforgivably as possible" or it would just look like "Drawn Together".