Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

NEWS ABOUT MAKROS

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

I HATE TO INFORM YOU THAT ALL WHO KNEW MAKROS, THAT SHE WAS HIT BY A CAR A MONTH AGO IN THE SOUTHWEST SECTION OF BOSTON, AND IS STILL RECOVERING FROM INJURIES. SHE IS IN STABLE CONDITION.

GET WELL SOON MAKROS.

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

OF COURSE SHE'S ALIVE. A FRIEND OF MINE ON HERE FROM BOSTON INFORMED ME OF THIS THROUGH PM'S LESS THAN A WEEK AGO.

for your 100th post... post a source...

i find this hard to believe... especially after such a long time..

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

YOU AIN'T GOTTA BELIEVE IT. BUT WHEN SHE COMES BACK AND EXPLAINS THAT WILL BE ALL THE SOURCE YA NEED MY MAN

if he was actually hit by a car i hope he feels better soon so he can continue with his condescending commentary

Makros has legs? This must be a joke... Unless he or she is playing a trick on us all so it seems human and has a weakness...Nice trick M-dizzle but I am on to you!!

In any event and to dispell any repercussions GET WELL SOON!!! and please don't take my first born!!

satan cannot be damaged by a car, it takes atleast two 10's on a d-20 roll with the magic spell might defeater to damage it.

If i remember correctly there was at least one person who actually knew makros in teh real life. So this could well be true.

I hope it isn't but if it is then best of luck makros and i wish you a swift recovery.

well the fact that you call makros a she makes this entire thread false.

nice though.