MQUE vs. JAONE

quest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Handjob

Seriously, what the fuck is "buck-50-ing" somone? Somone please let me in, I'm a Canadian, therefore at a serious slang disadvantage...

I try and pick it up from my American friends, but it just sounds stupid. Have you ever heard a Canadian say "booty"? Its fucking rediculous!

So please help if you can...

*ahem* "Chill" (eh Boring Bastard?)

Originally posted by Handjob

Seriously, what the fuck is "buck-50-ing" somone? Somone please let me in, I'm a Canadian, therefore at a serious slang disadvantage...

I try and pick it up from my American friends, but it just sounds stupid. Have you ever heard a Canadian say "booty"? Its fucking rediculous!

So please help if you can...

*ahem* "Chill" (eh Boring Bastard?)

Yes sir, "CHILL" my canadian friend, eh??

Guest coolcon2

buck fifty-{buk-fif-tee]mid 90s nyc- 1. a cut on the face with cheap plastic razor knife 2.a cheap plastic razor knife which costs about a buck fifty

• 2 years later...

BEEF IS STILL POPPIN THIS YEAR...JA ALL OVER MQUE ON THE FDR...JA IS THE KING...STILL BOMBIN'..2 WEEK OLD TAGS/FILLS ALL OVER 3RD AVE.....NICE TO SEE HIM GRILLIN SHIT...BOMBED WITH TRAP....JA HIT UP NICE SANE-ORO-PG-& VE TAGS...YOU GOTTA LOVE IT..(MAY 04)

Originally posted by DJRE45KINGS

BEEF IS STILL POPPIN THIS YEAR...JA ALL OVER MQUE ON THE FDR...JA IS THE KING...STILL BOMBIN'..2 WEEK OLD TAGS/FILLS ALL OVER 3RD AVE.....NICE TO SEE HIM GRILLIN SHIT...BOMBED WITH TRAP....JA HIT UP NICE SANE-ORO-PG-& VE TAGS...YOU GOTTA LOVE IT..(MAY 04)

It's pretty easy to beef when your opponent is a few thousand miles away. MQ destroys JA, hands down.

Archived