3000, Bitches!

MAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr

dude thats not something to be proud of.. the rest of us think you might have a problem..

dude we think you are addicted, we were going to have a intervention but then decided fuck it were addicts to who the fuck are we to judge..

but don't worry there is always 12ozanynomous

^10,000?!?! I hope not.

dude thats not something to be proud of.. the rest of us think you might have a problem..

dude we think you are addicted, we were going to have a intervention but then decided fuck it were addicts to who the fuck are we to judge..

but don't worry there is always 12ozanynomous

This is true. But I've gotten much better. I used to make like 15 posts a day now its like 4-6. I have even left for a couple weeks in the past to focus on my art and friends, but then school started and then work too, so I have very little time for art and friends; but i still make time...

Hey look at it this way, at least I don't pm you up at night saying,"Dude, I'm thinking about posting on the ounce, talk me out of it."

[/AA reference]

P.s. the 12oz spell check feature is awesome.