What are you drinking today Eastbay?

SUR X3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Last night I was drinkin vodka and ginger ale, something that I just grabbed out of someones hand, then a horrible mix of coke and some kind of whiskey

I also had a few beers (something real shitty...perhaps Keystone Light?). Usually I fuckin HATE beer, but I find it's not bad after I've already got some hard alcohol in me

I'm never drinking wine again. I started downing an entire bottle trying to get massivly drunk. I did one of those "im never drinking again" promises to some good friends, then ended up drinking so I wasn't just gonna break my promise just to fuckin sip. Half way through the bottle, I started getting sober. Seeing that the discussion at hand and the present company was on some seriously gay shit, I started chugging. No such luck, i just kept getting more and more sober. Fucking wine had me achieving a level of sobriety above any kind of non-drinking sobriety could achieve, so I downed the last few chugs of wine and ran to my car to drive home. Shit was mad gay, and I don't understand how drinking more makes you sober.

Fuck wine. Fuck being the sober one. Fuck saying I'm never drinking again.

That's my shpeal. I dont know why i put it here, but here it is.

Last night it was...

46629.jpg

Except it was,

06icon-off.jpg

Great, wonderful, awesome tasting beer. It's high gravity too so you're feeling it a little even after just one. I really couldn't praise this beer high enough. Awesome taste with a hint of ceder. Might give you a bit of a sedement headache if you aren't careful to save the very bottom of the bottle when pouring it into a glass.

I suggest buying all you can since they're limited edition, the next Vertical Epic comes out on 07.07.07.

• 1 month later...