Some shit I noticed//Helpful advice

ViolentByDesign

Well last week after getting all sorts of fucked up and making tons of bad decisions I decided to take a week away from everything.

No beer, weed, or any narcotics.

No matter how much people say beer and weed aren't bad they actually do have an impact over your life.

In just a weeks time sober, I got a whole shit load of things done I would have never did. I woke up in the morning feeling madd fresh and hopped out of bed without that "uhhh i want to sleep more" attitude.

Now I'm not saying beer, etc is bad but I recommend once in a while just take a week or two where you don't do any substance what so ever. I can honestly say I have never been in a better mood..Alot of things in my life have become making more sense and I have never felt so motivated in my life.

As soon as I get this job, which the whole reason I chilled out was because I have to get a pss test, I'm definitely going to smoke reefer again becase I have bad anxiety and other than turning myself into a zombie prescibred to pills weed is what helps me the most.

So I'm basically saying, if you need to overcome a situiation or get any situtations right, this will help alot.

Any input from people with similar experiences or whatever are welcome to reply.

Please don't close this thread as drug related its really not, just more of a thread on being mentally healthy and getting your priorities straight.

So share anything whatsoever that you feel relates to this threead. Peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I would say I have tried this lately and it does help you clear your mind and accomplish a lot of things, but it is helpful (ironic) once in a while as well, to just atleast get blunted out to forget about things...nevertheless, it is a balance youhave to do, like everything else in life...

I was on probation for 9 months and didn't smoke, before that I used to smoke 2 blunts a day , I smoked the other day for the first time and it wasn't really as cool as I remembered, but it used to be something I did everyday for 5 years and was a part of my life, now its okay but not really into it as much, but its still fucked up that someone can tell me if I can do it or not

Close this shit

I said this on account of all the idiotic answers that preceded the last few ones so...

I have done a lot of diffrent...uh, "party favors".....in my time but none ever impressed me so much as to become a habit (although the LSD available back in 1999 was 100% digital bliss)

I rarely smoke pot anymore and I've pretty much given up hard alcohol. Which leaves....BEER....lot's and lot's of good, top shelf, high falutin' beer.

My mind is always fresh, sharp, on point (when i haven't indulged in multiple beers) and ready to make decisions as they come.

I'm really not into letting my life pass by in a haze and I really get annoyed by people that try and get me wasted so I be on "their level". You know the types....keep offering you beers/alcohol, etc... even when you've told them a good 2-3 times you're all set/all good.

Sure, there's an opiate indulgence maybe once every 7-8 months but on a whole, the Lens likes to lead a more or less sober lifestyle these days (with the excpetion of Beer.....lovely lovely BEER!)