Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PERMAFRIED_

I'M COMPLETELY SURROUNDED

the crackheads....they are EVERYWHERE. i just found out today that the ONE neighbor of mine (directly across the street) whom i was told did NOT smoke crack, does indeed toke the stem daily (with his 70-something year old mother, no less).

it's also become apparent that he's now running a sort of makeshift prositution ring out of his home, and now i get to stay awake all night, nearly every night, listening to 40-yr old white women (or at least that's how old they look...god knows they could be in their 20s) having catfights in the street.

seriously, i do not know of ONE SINGLE PERSON within a block's radius that does not have a penchant for hard. i'm starting to worry that one day they'll all band together and feast on my flesh.

uhh the dealer lives 2 doors down, and is in a constant state of INTENSE psychosis. i'm not stepping on a schizo's toes, esp. when that's how he feeds his kids (yes he has multiple young children).

Sounds like my neigborhood in the mid-90's. They eventually all died off or something. I know at least one of them for a fact had AIDS so I imagine they all ended up with it. Last time I seen the one bitch was about 6-7 years ago and her mother was pushing her in a wheelchair and she looked like she was already dead. Maybe the rockstars in your neigborhood will die off too.

Man up, stomp his teeth out and take over the trade... get yours fool.

My block is filled with mad alcoholics, not too bad

My dude's hood is crackhead central, those muthafuckas are hilarious

the crackheads are funny...

drive around town late at night and they'll be out tweaking

did you just now move to a city? also, crackheads are on crack all day. ain't no late at night.

Guest spectr

just feed them some dmt.... it will cure them of their crack habit.. or make it worse.. but either way it will be fucking amusing to watch..

on the right of me lives white trash

to the left is fags(not theres anything wrong with that)"seinfeld"

and vietnam war vet across the street (use to be spy and he never fucking sleeps and is a complete drunk

His a spy and a drunk, could you be any bettter?

To the right lives a 50 year old pot head who somtimes offers me shit, to the left a family of 6 who never talk.

And not a hottie for miles.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now