I'M COMPLETELY SURROUNDED

PERMAFRIED_

the crackheads....they are EVERYWHERE. i just found out today that the ONE neighbor of mine (directly across the street) whom i was told did NOT smoke crack, does indeed toke the stem daily (with his 70-something year old mother, no less).

it's also become apparent that he's now running a sort of makeshift prositution ring out of his home, and now i get to stay awake all night, nearly every night, listening to 40-yr old white women (or at least that's how old they look...god knows they could be in their 20s) having catfights in the street.

seriously, i do not know of ONE SINGLE PERSON within a block's radius that does not have a penchant for hard. i'm starting to worry that one day they'll all band together and feast on my flesh.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sounds like my neigborhood in the mid-90's. They eventually all died off or something. I know at least one of them for a fact had AIDS so I imagine they all ended up with it. Last time I seen the one bitch was about 6-7 years ago and her mother was pushing her in a wheelchair and she looked like she was already dead. Maybe the rockstars in your neigborhood will die off too.

I live next to some rug munchers who do shift work. Most of the time its no worries but sometimes they come home in the early morn and make mad noise. Fucking dike she devils. Other than that my neighbourhood is fine.

Actually there is some total fag across the street who smashes drugs all weekend and thinks he is a pirate. It seems only on the weekends though so even that isnt so bad.

do you live in Jacksonville, Florida?

I found myself in the same exact situation. Crackheads EVERYWHERE. My downstairs neighbor, his girlfriend, the construction workers across the street, homeless on the corner, at the gas station, everyone all over the city. i witnessed crack deals all day from my window, it was tight.