Just shocked....

IROCKHOES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fuck man, 12oz is messin up.

Casek, all I said was don't be so gung ho about jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon with this dude. I'm not going to stop you tho. If you think this dude has the credentials and is qualified to tell you what to believe, then by all means believe it word for word.

he did make it more like a movie on purpose.

he said a standard documetary wasn't as likely to

hold peoples attention. he spent $100k on it.

i think it's a great documentary.

True. And these idiots still won't watch it. It's like it's an automatic closed eyes and hands over their ears and a "nananananananaa I don't hear you nananananananana!"

Casek, all I said was don't be so gung ho about jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon with this dude.

People like this crack me up. It's like "don't be so quick to listen to people with no political clout and none to gain that are trying to bring out the truth... espescially when it actually makes sense... NOOOOO!!!... listen to the shady evil fucks that have been proven liers over, and over, and over, and over again instead. They've got to be telling the truth.":rolleyes:

Is your name Casek? Did you reply to my first post when i was discussing his lack of journalistic credentials, not political clout? Obviously not since you don't even know what conversation you're jumping into. Keep talking tho.

he actually does have some credentials. won a few awards for it.

That movie was fucking stupid casek. That's the most one-sided 'journalism' i've ever encountered.

He presented the USS liberty story as though it were complete fact, which it isn't.

umm, yes it is. why would the captain of that ship, along with crew members report it as

true?

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/liberty.html

here's an article fromt eh jewish virtual library. they call it a "mistake"

testimony says otherwise. records say otherwise, radio transmissions say otherwise.

that ship was flying an american flag. how could it be a "mistake"?