Helen Keller....

LANDCLAM1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you must be a returd to do that

1. returd thumbsup.gif 31 up, 4 down thumbsdown.gif

returd

re·turd·ed, re·turd·ing, re·turds

v. tr.

1. To deficate feces that has already been deficated and re-inserted into the colon; to re-deficate.

v. intr.

1. To be placed into someone's colon, via rectal insertion, and expelled in the same manner as normal human feces.

n.

1. A lump of twice-baked feces.

2. A person who crams feces into their colon (not necessarily their own) and deficates or expells it in a normal bowel movement.

3. A person who has been victimized by the act of returding (ie. forcefully inserted into someone's anus and shat out).

v. tr.

1. "I had such a satisfying bowel movement this morning, I jammed it back in so I could returd it."

v. intr.

1. "Look at him all covered in peanuts and sesame seeds... he's obviously been returded."

n.

1. "Look at that unusually shaped returd. It looks just like Abe Lincoln!"

2. "What a fucking returd."

3. "OH MY GOD! I can't believe they did that to me. Now I'm a returd."

Guest R@ndomH3ro

My Aunt did that once, my cousin scared her while she was cleaning her ears. Fucked her up, did you know that your not supposed to put anything smaller then your elbow IN your ear? Punctured ear drums are no joke.

Guest YEAHMANWORD

Last summer ago I went out drinking with my friends on a buddies boat. We started doing flips and all sorts of silly gymnastics off the front of the boat. I landed sideways and completely fucked up my ear. I was in total pain for 3 days but never made it to a doctor. For the next six months or so I had hearing trouble in the ear. This happened in July.

This year in January, I'm in the shower and go to stick my finger in my ear and hear a loud fucking crunch. At first I thought it was a bug that had crawled in while I was lathering up but i got it out and it was a massive scab. Like the size of a quarter. I can only assume i ruptured my ear drum jumping off the boat.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

haha be in peace with your soul because

TUUUNNN TUUNNNNNNN