MOBY DICK

King Of Hell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

great book if you love reading 1000 pages worth of discriptions of skinning whales.

The book could have been more concise:

"Call me ishmael. Thats capn' ahab he hates a whale cause it was hungry and ate one of his legs. We are going to kill it.

He offered money for whoever saw the whale. What is the meaning of life? W00T!!! THAR SHE BLOWS! Kill the whale!

Oh shit son! Capn' Ahab got pwn3d! What a n00b. Oh no all our ship belongs to whale! Life sure is calmer when you dont hold grudges."

And yet melville had to strech it out too 1000+ pages. Seriously, the book was painful to read.

edit: starbuck was interesting though. i could relate.

when i read the odyssey i was blown away!!!

bless those gods...

almost like the mods here...

i need to pick up the iliad...

but it's such a long book...

reasons even moreso for me needing to pick this up would be greatly appreciated!

Odysseyus (or however the fukc you spell dudes name) obviously has a great time getting back home. He got to sleep with mad women before coming home, butchering all the toys macking on his wife and then reclaiming his position as king. The made for t.v. mini series wasn't too shabby. They did a good job of re-creating scylla and charbidis

awesome.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

The Bible Cliff note by Sneak:

I the begining God sneezed and made the earth, people where bad and he told them to fuck off...other shit happened the earth flooded, God destroyed stuff, Jews, Charlie Heston, Jesus, Death, The world is going to end

great book if you love reading 1000 pages worth of discriptions of skinning whales.

The book could have been more concise:

"Call me ishmael. Thats capn' ahab he hates a whale cause it was hungry and ate one of his legs. We are going to kill it.

He offered money for whoever saw the whale. What is the meaning of life? W00T!!! THAR SHE BLOWS! Kill the whale!

Oh shit son! Capn' Ahab got pwn3d! What a n00b. Oh no all our ship belongs to whale! Life sure is calmer when you dont hold grudges."

And yet melville had to strech it out too 1000+ pages. Seriously, the book was painful to read.

edit: starbuck was interesting though. i could relate.

Yes, yes. Everything should be over simplified so that we never have to think, feel, or even have anything more than aboring base vocabulary.