Seasons Tickets

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro
meh...

so how come there's no 'world cup of (american) football' and it's not played in the olympics?

and as for the orange slices comment:

guinness.jpg

where the hell is Europe when I need some backup?

There is, its called the "SUPER BOWL" and no other country comes casue they are a bunch of pussies. Also the reason why its not in the Olympics.

Also they serve Guinness on tap in Fenway Park, so that means baseball is as good or better then your.....soccer

So have they signed anybody yet? Who is on their squad? Do you actually think they will do well?

Nice work on the tickets, better save a seat for me when I finally make it over there.

As for the whole oranges and juice comments, that shit was the jump off when I was 8 years old. I bet you little leaguers did the same thing back then, too...

There is, its called the "SUPER BOWL" and no other country comes casue they are a bunch of pussies. Also the reason why its not in the Olympics.

Also they serve Guinness on tap in Fenway Park, so that means baseball is as good or better then your.....soccer

yesssssssssssss they do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha uh oh. If he's their big signing, methinks you'll be asking for a refund...

he's just the first signing.

and then there's always the chance of this....

"Stories linking Beckham with a move to Major League Soccer in the United States gain more credence as the weeks go by without the 31-year-old putting pen to paper at Real. " BBC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/5392932.stm

rummie i got your back..

shit where to start..

guinness.jpg

this is only nice in one place and one place only Ireland.. you missing out not drinking it here..

Some1 - Yeah american football is real bad-ass! so why all the pads and helmets and shit.. - gay - one word "Rugby" no pads, no helmets and tackle exactly the same!

"Soccer" or to the rest the world, football is nasty.. straight to the point no sitting there for 5 hours watchin a game.. like whats with the breaks NFL is so bad ass they need breaks every 5 mins? real football gets played 45mins-15mins break-the45mins. at least its straight competitive. and dont say its not tough!

dont even go there...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YtZfkWZ6MU - look at this

even the physio gets in on how tough soccer is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cPhFDqxsys

this wont end no1 will back down lets all just go get drunk!

I've been thinking about getting some season tickets myself.

Me and a homie would get a pair and split 'em.

I figure 41 Dodger games should be fine between us.

That a baby!!! GO DODGERS!!! After yesterdays fucked up tard base runnin, maybe we can start to play some BALL!!!

SoCal RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My boys and I have been in hooligan training since the news broke about our now beloved TFC......we'll be the bald boys in the back wearing scarfs swinging rolled up news papers!

I read a story about a Chelsea hooligan who moved to Los Angeles during the software boom of the 1980's, and he said how he trained a bunch of Raider's fans to be proper hooligans. They would line up in the parking lot and just charge people barbecuing and listening to country music. I expect no less from you boys. Make Canada proud...