Melbourne

service_depo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ye word, abra i'd say you should leave this thread open, i mean you dont know EVERYTHING thats going on in melbourne anymore do you? and i suppose you would have atleast some interest atleast to keep this thread open, shit talkers should get banned, we could have solved the turbancapslok problem with just banning him, he started the shit on the last thread. fuck, its not hard. everyone in here is right, its not like we can fucking go round the whole of melburn on every line just to check out new shit, we have lives to live. instead we can just log onto a website to check out whats new. its as simple as that. i know this isnt gona change your opinion but there are some people who contribute here, who dont shit talk who dont give our threads a bad name, the faggot shit talkers can get fucked. if so many cunts didnt want to see what was up in melb, we wouldnt create multiple threads EVEN THOUGH THEY GET CLOSED.

your all fucking idiots. I would have given up ages ago. Abra has more knowledge about whats going on then all of you toy faggots sitting behind your screens after school.

You dont need to consult a thread to know "whats up" in melburn graffiti.

heck, this shit is just going to get locked over and over again. Go on puregraffiti.com or oz if you want a melburn thread.