Swear Words

HardyHarHar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on Another note.. are swear words still considered bad as society moves on with no morals. my parents give me shit if i swear infront of them, but these words are used every day by every one... why should a word like fuck or shit be considered bad,,, they are just words...

Cunt

is a vulgarism in English which refers to the human female reproductive system. Some consider the term obscene and highly offensive, perhaps the most offensive of expletives; others treat it as merely vulgar; yet others regard it merely as informal but not vulgar slang. The term encompasses both the vagina and vulva (cf. pussy and the Sanskrit yoni). Polite but non-specific alternative terms, usually used by children or their parents, include thing, ya-ya, or coochie (see list of euphemisms below).

The term may sometimes be used in a non-specific derogatory sense in reference to people of either sex: "John (or Jane) is such a cunt", in which case the term is an instance of synecdoche. The term has various other uses (see usage below). In Australian English, "cunt" can be an insult specifically directed at males; the Macquarie Dictionary defines the term as "a despicable man".

Historically, the term has long been in use as an anatomical reference. The earliest citation of this usage appears in the Oxford English Dictionary, in reference to a London street known as "Gropecunt Lane", circa 1230. Use of the term as a vulgar insult is a much more recent development, with the earliest citation dating from 1929.

That's right about it been a colloquialism to desribe men in australia. it's extremely informal and not neccessarily offensive

if you come to australia you will hear sweet little girls dropping the c-word like it aint no thing.

"you fucking cunt." as an insult is common, but only amongst older men, 40++

(I believe this is also the UK style of c-dropping)

very often, it's a colloquial way of saying 'guys' or 'dudes'

"fuck, you cunts were so pissed last night"

"how many cunts went to that party?"

It's often combined with a number or words (or any word) to create a compliment or insult. When cunt is combined with another words it is always pronounced although the two words are one, like "douchebag"

"you're a funnycunt"

"he's a maaaadcunt"

you can pretty much combine its with any word it flows with. but the combo is always pronounced as one word. the most common are probably;

sickcunt

dumbcunt

shitcunt

gaycunt

madcunt

funnycunt

faggotcunt

badcunt

hardcunt

I hope that enlightens you about australian culture

Has anyone spelled philippines right yet?

<--- ehem...

PHILLIPEAN HOOKER THEYRE DIRTY COZ WEN I WENT TO THE PHILLIPEANS (ITS AN ISLAND)THEY TRIED SELLING THERE SOUL TO ME IM ONLY YOUNG TOO!

haha... Aren't all hookers ike that? Well, I admit that Filipina Hookers look like shit, but I think they good in their job (as far as my observations are concerned...). Hookers don't care if you're young, as long as you have money...