CREATIVE YOUTH MOVEMENT

mesrockuno

Who's the "real deal" and who are you to decide that? Are you in NM right now? Did you even READ the other posts? They painted together. No disrespect. And if King wasn't happy with how his piece came out why the fuck would that be CYM's fault? And no, it goes without saying that no crew in a small scene/area is ever ever happy about another crew getting up there, unless they are really "good sports" about it, which most writers aren't.

Thanks for the "beef forecast" between two crews you aren't down with from afar, "good to know" that you can read and put two and two obvious ass things together. But every town/scene yard eventually sees new competition, it's the way it goes, and it's why graff progresses.

Great anylization. Two and Two equal 4. Small town or not. One always need to learn one way or another. If its the nice n E-Z way or the hard n breezy way. We all know the does and dont's in this game. As for u stating it to be a small scene in a small area. Shit there are thousands of miles of RR tracks in North America. The scene isn't that small.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can't paint the trains when they're rolling over those thousands of miles of railroad. they only stop in certain, limited places. In NM, despite the "Santa Fe" in BNSF, there aren't that many. and practically none that different crews don't know about. some of the spots pigs paints aren't "theirs" either, if the issue is who was painting there first.

you can't paint the trains when they're rolling over those thousands of miles of railroad. they only stop in certain, limited places. In NM, despite the "Santa Fe" in BNSF, there aren't that many. and practically none that different crews don't know about. some of the spots pigs paints aren't "theirs" either, if the issue is who was painting there first.

As trains travel so do real rail heads. There are no limits to spots . Sometimes you have have to go on missions to seek n destroy them. Sorry if they dont leave their shell from time to time. Can't be a turtle for to long. Hop a line n jump from state to state from time to time. I see Pigs everywhere.

As trains travel so do real rail heads. There are no limits to spots . Sometimes you have have to go on missions to seek n destroy them. Sorry if they dont leave their shell from time to time. Can't be a turtle for to long. Hop a line n jump from state to state from time to time. I see Pigs everywhere.

is frisco far enough away from new mexicoenyhskeeproof.jpg

enyhsmissionroof.jpg

enihsbillly.jpg

or san diego--->enihsroofsd.jpg

mesrmil6_06_3.jpg

enyhsmil6_06_2.jpg

enyhsmil6_06.jpg

iryshmil.jpg

i guess this is metal

mespropane25.jpg

mesertrainsd2.jpg

graffiti is self promo in case you guys havent noticed. not to mention half these flick were benched by other people in cities other than the ones they were painted in. so heres my answer to you haters.... and why are you hating Northwestkronic? you(or your crewmate) paint with my crew in s.d. if youre who i think you are

Just joshing homie...its all love.