CREATIVE YOUTH MOVEMENT

mesrockuno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if your crew was that great someone else would make a thread for you..this just makes you all look like fame whore toys....oh and stop painting over peoples stuff even if it is old and faded, respect where you come from jeez....

shut the fuck up.dont do toy throwups on trains and i wont go over them. dont act like you know me or my yards. go tell your kids what to do. i dont want to hear your bitchass whining anymore.

Aww . How cute. There is no jocking about chales whole car. Im actually refering to all the bullshit that your doing and posting on here. Ur scared ass left LA for many reasons. You moved to LA swung on some people nuts and got dropped quicker thatn u jumped on them.

I just wish u really had better knowledge of color theory and letter concept. I dont mind using ur pieces for backrounds when your shit swings my way.

Aww . How cute. There is no jocking about chales whole car. Im actually refering to all the bullshit that your doing and posting on here. Ur scared ass left LA for many reasons. You moved to LA swung on some people nuts and got dropped quicker thatn u jumped on them.

I just wish u really had better knowledge of color theory and letter concept. I dont mind using ur pieces for backrounds when your shit swings my way.

youre a stupid ass acting like you know me. first of all, ive never lived in l.a. in my life. just because i painted there and was on a crew there doesnt mean shit. second of all the only swingin on nuts thats goin on is you on mine...so swing away soldier.

youre a stupid ass acting like you know me. first of all, ive never lived in l.a. in my life. just because i painted there and was on a crew there doesnt mean shit. second of all the only swingin on nuts thats goin on is you on mine...so swing away soldier.

HAHAHA....Shut ur Paul Bunyan ass up.. Ass big as u are and as lil as u paint ..U are a joke. SHit dont get to you..But u sure do seem a bit frustrated typing away.:lol:

the fact is CYM kills shit in NM, and is currently on top. if you havn't heard of them it's beause you don't live or come here. if you did and someone asked you who is up out here and you hadn't seen this thread, CYM heads' names would be what comes out of your mouth. CYM heads are traveling and putting in work. you might have seen their shit if you actually went to your local yard, and stopped waiting to see it on the internet, posted by someone besides them, of course. saturating the freight population and cities thousands of miles away takes time, and CYM is doing it at a fast rate.

ya'll are some sorry ass motherfuckers. i can personally guarantee if you come to albuquerque all you might see is some tired ass tags from these kids, nothing impressive. maybe this crew is trying to go somewhere in a hurry but in addition to that they have blown up most of this cities only decent lay ups by doing shit like tagging on lay ups, all over the cars, spot jocking dope pieces. i caught a king and twick holy the other day with cym tags all over the backgrounds. these kids dont deserve the time of day and are only making trains look trashy.

Throwing tags in other peoples backgrounds is wack.............regardless if these CYM kids did that or not.............doing that is wack. So for any toys reading this......take note.......don't throw sidebusting tags in other peoples backgrounds unless you are painting with them. Regardless of who you are..........

neutral guy oner here

washed up isnt lying...if you lived here in town all you would see in alburquerque is CYM these heads are crazy... i know quite a few...and i know personally, that in real life half you fools wouldnt be speaking the way you are if you was here....

^^^aint that the truth!

cym heads know better than to spot jock or throw tags in backgrounds, trust me. Im sure flappy mcgummerson is someone from a Certain crew we dont exactly get along with anyways. keep flappin them gumms. and king actually did a wholecar with my boys out there...so they would never do that shit unless they did the background with him or something to that effect.

people who post their own shit get clowned on

because if you are painting enough to be relevant, someone else will catch it and post it

when i first came here many years ago, i didn't understand that.

i thought people were getting pissed at that for no good reason

but hey, that was almost 7 years and hundreds of panels ago...

ya'll are some sorry ass motherfuckers. i can personally guarantee if you come to albuquerque all you might see is some tired ass tags from these kids, nothing impressive. maybe this crew is trying to go somewhere in a hurry but in addition to that they have blown up most of this cities only decent lay ups by doing shit like tagging on lay ups, all over the cars, spot jocking dope pieces. i caught a king and twick holy the other day with cym tags all over the backgrounds. these kids dont deserve the time of day and are only making trains look trashy.

Hmmmm. Good to know. Disrespecting in a big no no. I wonder how the real deal heads of NM feel up u and ur crew. I bet the PIGS aren't to happy with u fellas burnin spots. I see havok reaking soon in your neck of the desert.

Hmmmm. Good to know. Disrespecting in a big no no. I wonder how the real deal heads of NM feel up u and ur crew. I bet the PIGS aren't to happy with u fellas burnin spots. I see havok reaking soon in your neck of the desert.

Who's the "real deal" and who are you to decide that? Are you in NM right now? Did you even READ the other posts? They painted together. No disrespect. And if King wasn't happy with how his piece came out why the fuck would that be CYM's fault? And no, it goes without saying that no crew in a small scene/area is ever ever happy about another crew getting up there, unless they are really "good sports" about it, which most writers aren't.

Thanks for the "beef forecast" between two crews you aren't down with from afar, "good to know" that you can read and put two and two obvious ass things together. But every town/scene yard eventually sees new competition, it's the way it goes, and it's why graff progresses.