CREATIVE YOUTH MOVEMENT

mesrockuno

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anytime any place. let me know. i will manhandle you or anyone you want to take your place. be ready though. we dont play.

your such a fucking corn ball.funny how it turned from you to we. cant handle shit on your own? pussy. lets meet in a neutral city and battle, if we see each other we can fight. you talk about how down you are, then lets see. this is an open invite.

seattle chicago dallas la portland denver kansas city pick a city that doesnt have 10000 of your crew members to hide behind, and i will out paint out and fight you.

man up. heres your chance.

your such a fucking corn ball.funny how it turned from you to we. cant handle shit on your own? pussy. lets meet in a neutral city and battle, if we see each other we can fight. you talk about how down you are, then lets see. this is an open invite.

seattle chicago dallas la portland denver kansas city pick a city that doesnt have 10000 of your crew members to hide behind, and i will out paint out and fight you.

man up. heres your chance.

big surprise, our number one cheerleader is back here bumping our thread again. youre so gay...its obvious you dont do any of this shit for yourself. i send you a p.m. and you have to post it for everyone to see. youre REAL SMART.

i just wanted to let the world know i issued you a challenge and you backed down. your whole crew now knows i challegend you to a battle in any city in the us that isnt infested with either of our crews, and you wont do it.

coward. plan and fucking simple.

blah blah blah. we both know what is being spoken in our pm exchange. i have no need to prove shit to "the world" my actions will speak for themselves.

i just wanted to let the world know i issued you a challenge and you backed down. your whole crew now knows i challegend you to a battle in any city in the us that isnt infested with either of our crews, and you wont do it.

coward. plan and fucking simple.

"wanted to let the world know"? who are you talkin to?... your on a cym thread not a golden podium. nobody cares and thats not callin someone out. why the fuck should mesr drop evrything hes workin on to come to you,or move to some nowhere city. if he aint shit go to him and take him out. you wanna call someone out, move to there city, take them out. THAT makes a statement that more people than a cym fr8 thread will see.

This thread makes me want to quit graffiti!

Generic garbage graffiti..... where are your fr8s from 1993-1999, dont have any? Then maybe you shouldnt have a thread!! real writers dont make their own threads! Is this the future of fr8s, if so im done!

This thread makes me want to quit graffiti!

Generic garbage graffiti..... where are your fr8s from 1993-1999, dont have any? Then maybe you shouldnt have a thread!! real writers dont make their own threads! Is this the future of fr8s, if so im done!

please quit then.

this shits still here? end the thread and let your fans take over if you have any. quit jocking your simple ass crew. i could shit in all the dope spots but does that make me "ill"???? take an hour to make yur ish look nice and diffrent. same ol' shit, diffrent page. take swich mode or take it to the trash...................

no i never did, painted wit her and rude but they all ways bust simples, never, never, nevrer, any thing dope,. i personaly wrecked your " best" cats at a ditch that grey found back in may. no i dont stay in new mex but i hear you cats live in fear of my homies. step to the side you cat will never get any respect from the cats you idolize...............stay down

the fact is CYM kills shit in NM, and is currently on top. if you havn't heard of them it's beause you don't live or come here. if you did and someone asked you who is up out here and you hadn't seen this thread, CYM heads' names would be what comes out of your mouth. CYM heads are traveling and putting in work. you might have seen their shit if you actually went to your local yard, and stopped waiting to see it on the internet, posted by someone besides them, of course. saturating the freight population and cities thousands of miles away takes time, and CYM is doing it at a fast rate.

haha omfg cym is on top in NM you are triping..this is funny...there average there up but skills lack alot to call them on top... there are many crews that have been around longer and have killed much harder and still do and get noticed much more.And they dont self promote themselfs...