Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest spectr

I hate Comcast Comcast hates me

Guest spectr

So I hate Comcast..

my fucking cable never works right, i try to watch some program and it gets all fucked up at least once a day, I then have to unplug my comcast box and and wait 20 minutes before i plug it back in for it to work again. They refuse to fix it, they tell me they can't see any problem and send service techs to my house who tell me its the servers fault and they can't fix it and i need to call comcast and tell them that; so i call comcast and tell them that and they send me a service tech who tells me to call them to get it fixed.

My internet hasn't worked right since i got it, When i first got it i had a comcast service tech out here at least once a week trying to fix a problem that they couldn't figure out what was causing it. turns out it was comcasts servers that was making my net not work about 90% of the time, well it finally got fixed when a group of angry techs got together at my house and called the head office to bitch.

so my internet worked fine for about a month maybe 6 weeks, then it started going on the fritz again. So now i have had some of the most incompetent people over my house in the last few weeks trying to fix my problem. They have told me my computer is unable to run comcast software and thats the problem, to which i have the habit of pointing out that it is running comcast software that they are using right now to try to fix my problem. They tried to tell me it was supposed to work like this, and that getting speeds slower then a 56k was normal. They tried to tell me that there was no problem at all. They uninstalled my moden and gave me a new moden with no drivers, then told me i couldn't have my old moden back but i could download the new drivers from the internet, when i pointed out that the new moden didn't work without drivers and i couldn't connect to the internet they told me there was noting they could do I got my old moden back after making it very clear that he was not going to leave my house without me having internet. They finally showed up and told me it was yet again a problem with the comcast servers and i need to call them and make comcasts office fix it. So this guy shows up today to fix my internet, i tell him what the problem is, he tries to tell me i have a virus, finally after me being somewhat less then polite and explaning that its a not a virus he looks at it, mind you this is the network guy for the comcast office the guy who handles all of this stuff and trains all the other employees; so yeah he looks at it figures out i was right and then calls up comcast and tries to get them to fix it, they kindly tell him that he needs to fix it to which he tries in vain to explain to the person on the phone that he can't fix the problem that the problem is comcasts fault and is in the server somewhere, the really nice lady on the phone replies that its not her problem and hangs up. So this tech calls back gets someone else on the phone and they tell him the same thing but with a twist when he finally convinces them to look at the account she says it is giving error messages and she can't bring it up at all to even look at it. So they converse for a couple minutes and it turns out that he could do nothing to fix it since its the server, and they can do nothing since my account is broken until someone fixes my account but in a sadistic twist it appears they don't have anyone to fix my account since both of these people are the ones who would normally do it. So yet again i have to call comcast and talk to someone and have them try to fix it..

I FUCKING HATE YOU COMCAST..............

I read "I hate comcast" and then decided that was more than enough to sum up what i am sure is a rambling tirade that goes nowhere

Guest R@ndomH3ro

13---Mail-Box.jpg

This will solve all your problems

pee....in their butts?

i'd seriously look into

getting a cable guy over tehre to take the filter off

from then outside cable box.

Get DSL fag.

Edit: Co-signage...

Phone companies have been providing two-way communication for a fucking century. Cable just got on this shit. Recognize.

Guest spectr
pee....in their butts?

i'd seriously look into

getting a cable guy over tehre to take the filter off

from then outside cable box.

but the problems are all in the comcast server, though on the brite side i have only had to pay $160 for 6 months of internet and cable since i call and bitch about how i am not going to pay them for service that sucks, though on the downside they tried to tell me my account couldn't recieve anymore more credits from them last time i bitched so i bitched some more and they hooked it up..

you need to call these people and bitch. the standard 800 number isn't going to get anything resolved, if they've give you the run around before. call and complain to these people every week until something is done to resolve your problem. tell them that you're so pissed you're about to cancel your service and recommend that your friends, family, and neighbors do the same. you'll get results.

Q: How do I contact the Comcast Executive Complaint Center? (#11091)

A: If you have been unable to resolve your Comcast problem after exhausting your local city's Comcast escalation process, you can escalate it to the Comcast Executive Complaint Center, and they will address your issue within 24 hours.

They can be reached at: 215-665-1700

They are listed as:

Comcast Cellular Communications

1500 Market St

Philadelphia, PA 19102-2100

(215) 665-1700

They handle all Comcast complaints nationwide.

RCN is fucking me over, their on-demand won't update till at least Saturday which means I have to download a shitty bootleg copy of the new episode of The Wire. I hate Comcast so much but I'm thinking of switching my cable TV over to them so I can get History Channel on demand and all the other basic channels that have on demand.

you need to call these people and bitch. the standard 800 number isn't going to get anything resolved, if they've give you the run around before. call and complain to these people every week until something is done to resolve your problem. tell them that you're so pissed you're about to cancel your service and recommend that your friends, family, and neighbors do the same. you'll get results.

Q: How do I contact the Comcast Executive Complaint Center? (#11091)

A: If you have been unable to resolve your Comcast problem after exhausting your local city's Comcast escalation process, you can escalate it to the Comcast Executive Complaint Center, and they will address your issue within 24 hours.

They can be reached at: 215-665-1700

They are listed as:

Comcast Cellular Communications

1500 Market St

Philadelphia, PA 19102-2100

(215) 665-1700

They handle all Comcast complaints nationwide.

Do what he says. Also, contact Better Business Bureau.

That sucks though. At least you don't have to pay so much. Really though, they should be paying you, for wasting your time like that.

YO I got a very similar situation on my hands with Comcast. My digital plus cable package has so many channels get scrambled and fucked up that Im not gettin what I pay for

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now