__AUSTRALIAN GRAFF SUPERTHREAD__

_nightcrawler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok. Great, an Australian thread. All for it. Now leave it open you fucking gronk cunt abracadabra.

Melbourne thread is needed and well worth it, top 5 graffiti city's in the world speaks for itself. You are contsantly whinging abracadabra and personally, ive had it with you. A+ gronk in my book. (And also the majority of melb graff heads')

Ok. Great, an Australian thread. All for it. Now leave it open you fucking gronk cunt abracadabra.

Melbourne thread is needed and well worth it, top 5 graffiti city's in the world speaks for itself. You are contsantly whinging abracadabra and personally, ive had it with you. A+ gronk in my book. (And also the majority of melb graff heads')

this cunt knows whats up.

true melbourne is fuckin well worthy of a thread to itself, but if abra is gonna shut it down anyways then theres no point in having one. and theres no point in bitching about abra cause he will just shut the thread down if u do, and even though i would rather have just a melbourne thread, lets not fuck this one up with pointless shit

paint059.jpg

eat me douche bag. top 5 city says who? have you even been out of australia before? the melbourne thread is not needed. ever since melbourne writers found this forum they have been a thorn in the side of all the moderators. melbourne writers can't help from e-brawling with each other and talking a gang of shit. i hope most of you get face cancer and your dicks fall off. the ones that have an IQ that is bigger than their shoe size, i'm sorry these thread closures have to affect you too, but unfortunately you're outnumbered by dumbasses.

so in short, go find another forum. i'm just going to keep closing these threads until you get it. other cities can have threads, but anything that includes melbourne graffiti is inevitably going to be ruined by melbourne writers