Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
UndergroundEssentials

NEW FLICKSSSSSSS....AND INFO

your site is awesome and has tons of flicks. but because you have so many flicks its hard to tell what is new and what isn't.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

your site is awesome and has tons of flicks. but because you have so many flicks its hard to tell what is new and what isn't.

Thanks for telling me that Ill start to put a list at the top of the pics section of new pics.....

Guest Funk~That
Originally posted by Fox Mulder

mabye you should alturnate colors every update!!!! yeah easier

"call back hang up, call back hang up,

call back hang up,

caller ID ring my name up."

asher/ elk team up

Guest TheDictator
Originally posted by EL MASKO

Go ahead...You can have my SIGH & ELK roller. Yeah isn't that CERT & KELT tarp from Free Agents?

shut the fuck up he will post whatever he wants and i also think you should know someone submited them to his page so there his now! sorry dickmasko!

Originally posted by TheDictator

shut the fuck up he will post whatever he wants and i also think you should know someone submited them to his page so there his now! sorry dickmasko!

Derrrr...Ya think? Yeah someone submited them. But those are my flicks. I don't give a damn. I was playin around w/him yokel.

dope post thats what I have to say, Even though I have seen the eklks before they are still mad dope. Im really liking some of that stuff

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this