Halloween costumes

geezpot

Is it really October already?

Lets get some costume ideas flouting around before I'm stuck at the end of the month with my half assed blue smock/bib, some drool, and a helmet trying to be a Walmart greeter for Halloween again.

What's everyone conjuring up this year?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going dressed up as a Toyota Yaris with a busted front rim and missing hubcap.

Oh shit son.

You know, I finally popped that thing back in just last week. It took all of 2 seconds. I don't know what the fuck was up with it not fitting that day.

Please believe I'm rocking zip tie-styles on all 4 now.

That looter costume is pretty funny. However, a friend of mine (who is black) was recently telling me about a Halloween party he went to last year-- apparently, some white guy showed up in blackface, and promptly received a severe ass beating from the seven or so actual black dudes in attendance.

As for this year, I am going as Brian Fontana from Anchorman. I've been growing a beard for about a month in preparation.

As for this year, I am going as Brian Fontana from Anchorman. I've been growing a beard for about a month in preparation.

Um, Brian Fantana doesn't have a beard.

Clear zip ties, it's what I had around. I should upgrade to color ones, clear zip ties look pretty ghetto, you know?

Yeah, the beard is just so I don't look like a total asstard trying to grow nothing but a moustache for two months. Also, I don't want to spoil the surprise. This way, I just let everyone think that I'm growing a winter beard until halloween, when I shave off everything but the moustache and douse myself in homemade Sex Panther, then let the "ooohs" and "aaahs" roll in.

I feel you, I'm in the same situation. Our costume theme at work for our floor is 80's toys, and me and my teammate are going as Mario and Luigi. So I got the beard and moustache going on. I can't wait to rock a moustache by itself, it's gonna be the silliest shit ever.

Yeah, the beard is just so I don't look like a total asstard trying to grow nothing but a moustache for two months. Also, I don't want to spoil the surprise. This way, I just let everyone think that I'm growing a winter beard until halloween, when I shave off everything but the moustache and douse myself in homemade Sex Panther, then let the "ooohs" and "aaahs" roll in.

I did that this summer, went to a frisbee tournament, now I have rediculous facial hair.