Relationship of Convenience

Gunm

Guest R@ndomH3ro

^^

:nope: :nope:

Most of 12oz relationship problems is becasuse of settling for just "someone" rather then going out and finding "teh onez"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ginger Bread Man

psm. i hear you on that. the best part is i know all her lies. ive known every time she tried to play me. sunday i called her out on all her bullshit. i told her you think ur playing me? ur playing yourself. i was waiting to fuck you and then call you out on your bullshit. she felt extra salty. needless to say monday she came over and WHAAAAMMMy. shes super no bueno relationship wise, but can fuck so... maybe for a little while ill keep her on the booty call. i have never allowed her to look into my fone. i snatch it away and tell her its none her bizzy.

i wish i could find me a fine piece of ass with maturity and brains

^^:haha:

y'all need some women instead of all these 'girls'

out of all of my 3 year long plus relationships (5), none of em ever had any official shit to it ('will you be my buoyfriend?'), i have never even had an 'anniversary'

me and my lady have no idea when our "anniversary" is... when real shit is going down you dont stop to document times and dates, you just enjoy the ride.... tryin to call it this or that makes you think it has to live up to what youre calling it, which just fucks shit up...

I usually have an anniversary of the first time I put it in the butt. Usually I have a one-day anniversary.

"Omg girl it's been a whole day since I first put it in the butt, let's celebrate by letting me put it in the butt."

Then a two-day, then a three-day... And so on...

It's pretty nice.

I usually have an anniversary of the first time I put it in the butt. Usually I have a one-day anniversary.

"Omg girl it's been a whole day since I first put it in the butt, let's celebrate by letting me put it in the butt."

It's pretty nice.

I like your style.....

/no homo

It's pretty nice.

LMAO! WORD