Relationship of Convenience

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont go out with anyone i'm not feeling 100%. if they are annoying the first time you meet them then theyre certainly going to be annoying a week from now. i wont even fuck them if they annoy me.

my current gf of 5 years, which i love to death, is presently bugging the living shit out of me as she is on the job hunt. i have to hear about how much of a loser she feels she is because some crappy company didnt hire her when she didnt really want the job in the first place. i really wish i was the nonrelationship type of guy that can just go to a club and fuck any girl, wipe, flush, and repeat. but i fall in love too easily. i suck at dating.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Zing!!!

I used to do this, date mediocre chicks...then I stopped selling myself short and aiming high. Now I got a hot Asian breezie that makes Lens jealous!!

It's been awhile since I had one. But I think this is what I'm in the market for.

The last one I was 21, she was 19. I was fine, she was chubby. I liked pussy, she

liked eightballs and bergoff beer. We had extremly similar last names, one letter

off. There was a slight chance we were related. Whut it is Porkchop.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
if a girl pretends she's into a guy, it's for 'stuff'

if a guy pretends he's into a girl, it's for sex.

so since i'm not some materialistic bitch or a whore, no i have never pretended to be into someone to get at a perk

But yet you pretend not to want my grill with the removeable plates.

B0002KINSY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Dont pretend, we all know the truth. :)

26sidedcube almost made me choke on my hot cocoa. that is priceless.

i've said it before, and i'll say it again. tell your attractive female friends that you rub a couple out a day with them in mind. if you're as big of a creep as me, you'll scare them shitless and find some amusement in it.

i just got home from work, i'mma go bump otis redding, rub one out (with none of my dumb female friends in mind), and go to sleep.

wow this thread has grown.

psm, ive always wondered what the "norm" was. ive never had to ask a girl out. as far as be official. shit just happened...???

I totally feel you, I never ask if its official, it should just happen but the process getting there sometimes gets all wierded out. For example: the occasional jealous trip along the way is one sign that things are getting to offical status.

But yet you pretend not to want my grill with the removeable plates.

Dont pretend, we all know the truth. :)

my name ain't chrissy hynde and i ain't no pretender :haha:

i don't like removable gold teeth

or grills without fire.

FIIYAAAAHHHH

are you missing egomaniac or something?

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Um no, I think you mistaked me for CACash.

Yes, but the GR grill is good for the rainy days. When you cant bring the fire. Its removeable grills are good for when you have to clean it.

Um no, I think you mistaked me for CACash.

Yes, but the GR grill is good for the rainy days. When you cant bring the fire. Its removeable grills are good for when you have to clean it.

real grillers can do it all-weather ;)

i also don't have a problem cleaning my weber :confused:

i know it's hard for you and your self-image to accept, but sorry dude, i'm not interested in any of your 'equipment'

and as it seemed to me, cacash might've been prez of her fan club

but you were definitely running for treasurer or secretary or some shit haha

Guest Ginger Bread Man
I totally feel you, I never ask if its official, it should just happen but the process getting there sometimes gets all wierded out. For example: the occasional jealous trip along the way is one sign that things are getting to offical status.

heres the thing though. i met this fine little piece of ass, however, within a week she was trying to be the jealous type. talking about kids, crazy shit. i mean WTF? not to mention shes a compulsive liar. at first i thought i can hit it hit it hit it then quit it but her attitude is beginning to outwiegh the benefits

heres the thing though. i met this fine little piece of ass, however, within a week she was trying to be the jealous type. talking about kids, crazy shit. i mean WTF? not to mention shes a compulsive liar. at first i thought i can hit it hit it hit it then quit it but her attitude is beginning to outwiegh the benefits

well, then you got some sort of stage 2 clinger ( talking bout kids / jealousy ) these type are bugged not even a month into something and already naming your kids and looking through the phone..badddd.. then the Liar part sets it off though. shes giving you the female hook n sinker... shes trapping you in with these thoughts so you think shes into you but shes really fucking with your head, those are the worst. I say you do a smash it and then play her stoopid game if the poonie is worth haivng as convenience... whenver shes bring up that kids n jealous shit just be like ..

I myself have no time fo rthese nut dumpsters, been there and dont that.. rather have me a wifey nowadays..

Its offical when you can take a dump while she is in the bathroom and her not care.

not true had it the other way around she would come in the bathroom while i was shaving and do the deal not #2 then she went to south carolina....you know the deal*

*(see Gahh cant sleep thread)

Relationships suck.

you cant convince me otherwise.

I been there enough times to know

get money

fuck bitches

co-signed, girls say they are one thing and are totally the opposite, they are as bad if not worse as men, the difference:

Men brag about it

Women keep quite and say it was for attention; they were drunk; if both individuals care for each other, its different

Women are the dogs!