Angry? Depressed? Psychotic? American? [At a School??]

Re: School Shootings, What The Fuck Is Wrong With People????

Yea people are going to be in total lock down...Fuck public schools when I have a kid I am sending them away to a private school I dont care if I have to work 4 jobs to pay for it. Shits not worth getting a shitty education at a public school and possibly their lives...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Angry? Depressed? Psychotic? American?

millions of attitudes already out there and out of control too....

indeed, i never said they weren't

my point being

changing people's attitudes are probably a more effective way to change our society

than more gun laws

Re: Angry? Depressed? Psychotic? American?

indeed, i never said they weren't

my point being

changing people's attitudes are probably a more effective way to change our society

than more gun laws

more effective, yes.... but more realistic?

shit attitudes come from poor parenting... hopw do we change that... if possible it would work better, but its not something that can be chaned by laws or anything at this point... all these stories are just evidence to the fact that its gettin worse and worse here on earth every day...

gun control is not realistic at all either.

considering all the ones we already have and all the ones we continue to produce.

i'm also not ready for more gun control.

why? so the government can have them all? hahahaa/

i don't have the answers mang

i just know we're in a shitload of trouble with kids these days and controlling guns or drugs is not going to stop the problem

considering all the ones we already have and all the ones we continue to produce.

i just know we're in a shitload of trouble with kids these days and controlling guns or drugs is not going to stop the problem

the answer is there is no answer... plain and simple we are fucked....

i have a confetion to make, last year people were such fags to me at school that i had planned to shoot up the school, i found out what class each of the guys were in and how 2 get there the quickest but i could not get a gun so i couldnt to it, but now if i could go back to last year i probebly woudlnt have done it.

The question they keep asking me

how can one so young be so bitter and angry

well, the answer is plain to see

maybe if they wern't so blind they'd see what i see

i see the homeless livin' out on the street

on every corner they're asking for money

i try to help them whenever i can

but sometimes i can't afford to help myself

i see diseases and modern plagues of our times

the greed of our leaders has made them blind

to our problems

they spend millions overseas,

people right here are fightin' wars everyday

;4822891']Schools in other countries.

Relatively violent countries such as the U.S. will have "relatively" violent schools (some shootings each year). A few simple deductions should have you at the conclusion that the less violent a country is in terms of crime, the fewer at school incidents there will be. And I can almost guarantee you that a school shooting in another country will not make headlines here, unless it's major.

I don't think you'll find a country that doesn't have a crime rate and school shooting rate that are very similar.

North America ain't so bad. People are getting raped in Africa, not to mention the AIDS shiz that's going on down there.

What's wrong with government having all the guns?

I don't think we'll be having a facist(sp?) dictator anytime soon. I don't think the po-lice well gun down civilians for government's sake and all that. But anything's possible.