Tell me this corpse aint a ninja!!!!

--->

Re: Tell me this cop aint a nigga!!!!

If he was a cop, he'd know all the best places to eat wherever he lives..So

SPILL IT, Theo..I'm hungry.

roscoe's chicken n waffles, johnny's pastrimi, tommy's hamburgers, and pink's hotdog are all good

but i been eaten healthy lately so i don't fuck with them shits.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

this nigga just dips people's nuts in his mouth soon as someone says something remotely in his favor. you should've seen him when ayebee came to that other thread. nigga was typing "thank yous" in size 7 fonts and e-sucking him off and swallowing the load! :lol: :lol:

you never once asked me what tests are needed to join. you asked me if recruiters tell people to lie if they've ever broken a bone in their life. anyway, i already mentioned the asvab test in that thread.

"but i'm sure as fuck not rewriting your quotes." -- Stop it! That's not nice! you just quoted another one of my posts before I got to edit them in an attempt to expose my gay fantacies! Not cool brah.

Just give up already.:rolleyes:

Just give up already.:rolleyes:

it's funny how you were all serious and pseudo-intellectual at the beginning of that thread with the cop and soon as people started handing your ass to you, you were reduced to throwing rambling tangents and temper tantrums in size 7 fonts. :lol:

hilarious shit -- please post more!

this niggas nuts are so tempting that I'm drooling on myself just imagining the aroma of them in my mouth. I want to savor the flavor. you should've seen him when he was boning my wife while I was duct taped and bound in the corner. nigga was slamming her like she's never been slammed before! thank you for giving her what I am physically and emotionally incapable of, with your size 8 cockandballs. the way she was gagging while sucking you off and swallowing the load! That's when I knew that I was inlove with you!!!! :love3: :love3:

Chill nigga! my dicks for the chicks!:yuck:

you were so serious and intellectual in that thread that I started imagining handleing your ass and wanting to stick this in you.

Sexy shit -- please post more!

I said chill you fucking faggot!

you were so serious and intellectual in that thread that I started imagining handleing your ass and wanting to stick this in you.

Sexy shit -- please post more!I said chill you fucking faggot!

--->, why are you still typing out these homosexual fantasies of yours? seriously, take you gay ass to another forum.

--->, why are you still typing out these homosexual fantasies of yours? seriously, take you gay ass to another forum.

They're not my fantacies they're yours. You're the one that typed them. Don't go blaming it on me! All I did was quote you and tell you that I aint like that so fall back and cut that shit out. Fagboy!

They're not my fantacies they're yours. You're the one that typed them. Don't go blaming it on me! All I did was quote you and tell you that I aint like that so fall back and cut that shit out. Fagboy!

if that were true then it should be seen in the original post. you're a habitual shameless liar

Guest spectr

oh man how long can this go on? this is on of the better threads on 12oz right now..

so with each page being a round in this epic battle between possible cop and --> what ever it is the rounds go like this

round 1 goes to: spitfire15 for "Once again. Im ganna make a way to punch people in the face through the internet."

round 2 goes to: Lord Casek for "you don't remember that night at all, do you? what i showed you was an oz., we drove around huffing paint and shooting bums with potato guns, and we killed a hooker in a church parking lot. damn. lay off the dust spectr."

round 3 goes to: r3ader for giving --> some advice he needs to follow "-->

stick to graff comments, bro, your political commentary in general is fookin' retarded."

round 4 goes to: draw... yes its a draw though it is the most amusing page in the thread and i think it might be --> and theos E coming out.

now you guys keep this up for a few more rounds and something good might come out of this. Oh yeah now we want to see some pictures of you donkey punching your opponents sister..

This is the sexiest shit ever.

Spectr I think you overlooked this...

And Spitfires post was just a play on my "I'm going to invent a way to stab people in the eye over the intranet, and you're first."post.

Guest spectr

Spectr I think you overlooked this...

And Spitfires post was just a play on my "I'm going to invent a way to stab people in the eye over the intranet, and you're first."post.

no sorry i went to offical judges on this.. but yeah you two need to get back at it and start pointing fingers again... oh yeah i know for a fact EastBayPowerhouse is a cop --> he showed me his ebadge one time...

so just to make most of you jealous spectr is now sponsered by mickeys beer..

no joke free mickeys for spectr...

Man you peeps are wack!!! Talking bout drugs you know nothing about, talking about "take me now" gay as fags!!!! You all must be COPS acting stupid....don't you fools have better things to be doing like writing a ticket.

man this thread seriously got GAY!...

and also lame...

seriously...

also i think we have a cop on board...

new account, new rookie...

first post.. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

edit... and a gay ass name... i'll be your huckleberry....

nigga please...

Yes I'm Officer Haywood and you could be my partner Just Blow Me! You bring the donuts and I'll bring the coffee. Lets have a party....Maybe we all can get our tickets signed off.

And Bokals.. for a name, what is that Russian for small balls?

---> you give me multible homosexual fantasies. seriously, take my gay ass already will you!!!

You need some serious professional help.

You need both professional help and you need to do you something about projecting your faggotry on to others.