Tell me this corpse aint a ninja!!!!

--->

Re: Tell me this cop aint a nigga!!!!

-->

stick to graff comments, bro, your political commentary in general is fookin' retarded. and don't say the n word unless you're african american.

and by the way, that's what people call the group you were referring to: african american.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-->

stick to graff comments, bro, your political commentary in general is fookin' retarded. and don't say the n word unless you're african american.

and by the way, that's what people call the group you were referring to: african american.

how about black american, because last time i checked, not that many black americans are actually from africa.

-->

Fuck you nigga!

I care. And they are there for the taking all you need is a freaking plane ticket. Ill write you some lines to say to them.

nah, i won't need any "lines". i hear that all israeli girls spak the language of "dickinthemouth".

-->

And the title was "tell me this nigga aint a cop!"

Some wiseguy moderator changed it.

Guest spectr

And the title was "tell me this nigga aint a cop!"

Some wiseguy moderator changed it.

are you inferring that the moderators are part of the mafia? so there are cops and mobsters on here is that what you are saying? shit man i hope those moderators don't shoot me..

nah, i won't need any "lines". i hear that all israeli girls spak the language of "dickinthemouth".

I dunno man...they tend to be hard asses and jerks to forginers, unless you try then they love you.

Oh and dont forget to snip the tip.

Hey for the record I thought he might be a cop before the subject of him calling coke "dope" even came up. I'm not paranoid I just take notice that this guy gets super sensitive when anyone says negative shit about cops. It's like he takes it to heart and gets super pissed calling people anarchist teenage idiots if they don't fully support the police. I had a 4-5 page arguement with this guy because of his loyalty to the police. For some reason I just find that suspect on a graffiti board. The cop language refuring to coke as "dope" was just like an iceing on the cake. Whatever, it aint like he's going to jump through the screen and arrest any of us. I just like calling niggas out.

you noticed wrong. you have proven you're not very good at "thinking," and it shows when you try to become an "investigator" and figure shit out. you can't for the life of you fathom anyone thinking a cop is right and the person pulled over his wrong (which he was), so anyone that thinks that way you label a "cop." just by that, and the other posts you've made on crossfire, you are quite possibly the biggest idiot in 12oz history.

are you inferring that the moderators are part of the mafia? so there are cops and mobsters on here is that what you are saying? shit man i hope those moderators don't shoot me..

Yes. That is exactly what I'm saying. Watch your step, wouldn't want to see you swim with the fishes.

you noticed wrong. you have proven you're not very good at "thinking," and it shows when you try to become an "investigator" and figure shit out. you can't for the life of you fathom anyone thinking a cop is right and the person pulled over his wrong (which he was), so anyone that thinks that way you label a "cop." just by that, and the other posts you've made on crossfire, you are quite possibly the biggest idiot in 12oz history.

I would say nice try at twisting my words again, but that was just terrible. :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

they are descendants of africa.

so, that means i can start calling myself and germanic, italian, creek, lebanese, scottish, swedish american? because that's where all my descendants came from.

ok, everyone. no longer refer to me as american. simply because i was born here doesn't

mean shit. respect my heritage!

so, that means i can start calling myself and germanic, italian, creek, lebanese, scottish, swedish american? because that's where all my descendants came from.

ok, everyone. no longer refer to me as american. simply because i was born here doesn't

if you want. it's your choice.

:lol:

theo is just a republican with a cause. this thread does kick ass, though.

and not because i get to take the weight of my crimes off my chest.....

naw I'm law enforcement

:five-o: