Tell me this corpse aint a ninja!!!!

--->

Shit's mad blatant with him in general but this in particular is in reference to him calling coke "dope". And after I told him that I've never heard anyone other than a cop refer to coke as "dope"...

Are you absolutely serious? Dope is street slang. I know many dudes that call it dope. Of course, it's kinda more old school and you don't hear it as much. Rappers have referred to it as "dope" in their songs.

You think cops don't call it all the slang? I heard cops callin that shit coke, dope, bricks, powder, all that shit. Wake up to reality.

And for the record, there was no sarcasm involved.

:lol: :lol::lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tell me this nigga aint a cop!!!!

Nah, just you and your partner.

you called soulkillers and a couple other cops, and you said something about how you're arguing with a "bunch of cops" on that thread, which implies a group of people. pretty much everyone disagreeing with you, you called cops.

Do a search on Theo's posts and read them.

if you've never heard anyone on the street call coke "dope" and think that's only what the cops say you need to get out more. i don't really use that word, my dad and his generation say it but it's still used just not as much. i was just backing soulkillers. just because he said "dope" doesn't make him a cop.

if you've never heard anyone on the street call coke "dope" and think that's only what the cops say you need to get out more. i don't really use that word, my dad and his generation say it but it's still used just not as much. i was just backing soulkillers. just because he said "dope" doesn't make him a cop.

Oh that's right. It was your partner that called coke dope at first, then you took up for him.:lol:

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

If you're basing your whole argument on him calling coke "dope", then you're an idiot.

Sorry. I guess I'm a cop too.

Nah seriously... search his profile and read his posts. It's not so much what he calls what, more the way he talks. I was just using this dialog as an example. I'm serious. Check it out for yourself.

Nah seriously... search his profile and read his posts. It's not so much what he calls what, more the way he talks. I was just using this dialog as an example. I'm serious. Check it out for yourself.

:rolleyes: