GAH I CAINT SLEEP!!!

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I really like tylenol pm, but if you don't get at least 12 hours of sleep, you wake up and basically want to die.

fuck tylenol pm (no offense cat)....but my ex used to take this shit to help her go to sleep for work the next day, and when i used to visit her at her apartment at night shed be too sleepy to fuck!

Goddamnit Some1, you... and one of my long-time best friends are going through the same bullshit and I can't fuckin stand it. Anyone will tell you I'm cold to most girls since I seriously can't stand how they think they can whimsically go through life without any common sense.

Anyway, you can't sleep because you didn't accomplish anything today. Had you been on top of your work you'd be exhausted, satisfied with your accomplisment, and passed the fuck out. You're not, so you're up.

Get cracking on your job, let it consume your life so you feel self accomplished, and because it will moderate your time with this girl you're apprehensive about. And talk to your neighbors, go see why they feel the need to keep their neighbors up with their idiotbox.

Fuck an ambien, reading my basic psychology textbook is seriously the most relaxing shit ever.

what the fuck?! hahahahaha great thing to wake up to... Soup I have been up on my work but I have really bad anxiety because I am the youngest person in the office they moved me from a low position to Account Exec because they like to promote within the company and they thought that I had good work ethic and attitude. Some people dont like that and thought they should of had the job. Now I bug out everyday if something isnt going right and if it is I am always trying to see how I can make it better so I can prove myself worthy of my position...