GAH I CAINT SLEEP!!!

Some1

I gotta go to work tomorrow...All of the other Account Executives are at a charity golf tournament...Since I am the new one and cant afford to spend $195 to play golf with a bunch of our clients from around the country I get to cover for 7 other people fulfilling whatever their clients and companies they deal with little hearts desire. I owe one client a $40,000+ server each (he is ordering 16) config that I should of had for him friday and still wont have for him tomorrow because I have to cover for these bastardo's...

I keep thinking about my ex who left me to go with this other dude after 2 weeks of knowing him she moves to South Carolina with this dude and has been there the last 4 months. After the first 3 weeks down there she keeps calling me telling me how bad this kid treats her. I guess he turned to Mr.Hyde when she moved down there...

This is where it gets emo so be warned as some1 gets sappy and unmetal (well maybe hair metal...every rose has its thorn type shit you know the deal): So after a month and a half there shes crying to me saying she wants to leave but doesnt want to drive from SC back to CT by herself... So I say ok how bout I fly down you pick me up at the airport and we drive back... She goes ok lemme see if my brother will come first I dont want to put you out. I went found my tickets just in case her bro couldnt do it. ($350) She texts me (texts are gay for serious shit just call a nigga please!) "My bro cant do it I am gonna ask my sister." Knowing her sister really will prolly not help her I go get the tickets for that friday and take that friday off from work... 2:30am friday morning rolls around I get a text "My sister wont help me but I think I am going to stay here matt came and talked to me I think we are going to try to work it out... You didnt book the tickets right?" My reply "no not yet just do what you gotta do to be happy"... Next day was spent calling the airline screaming for my money luckily I got it back...

So now another month and a half of her crying phone calls go by...She is actually coming back now that she realizes this guy doesnt care about her... She is driving up with her sister this weekend.

Now I am sitting here laying in bed confused as fuck if I should even talk to her I want to see her I want even more to be with her... I am an idiot for this I know you dont have to point it out even though all of you will... I dont know what the fuck to do. Out of all the girls I have dated and been with since we were done I still cant stop thinking about her.

Fucking another problem is the fucking people next door have there TV too fucking loud...I went outside just now and could hear the dude talking on the TV clear as fuck... I can hear it in my bed even with pillows on my dome... Subtle noises keep me up like clocks ticking even the light on my cell phone keeps me up... I need a sensory deprivation chamber...

How come they never found Biggie and Tupac's murderers, but they could arrest O.J. the next day. Nicole Simpson can't rap! I want justice! You're out of order, Miss! This whole goddamn court is out of order. Everybody!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sometimes in our lives we all have pain

We all have sorrow

But if we are wise

We know that there's always tomorrow

Lean on me, when you're not strong

And I'll be your friend

I'll help you carry on

For it won't be long

'Til I'm gonna need

Somebody to lean on

Cheer up pancakeoner.

Alright I am going to lay in bed and see if I can have another horrible dream about work...

2 nights ago in my dream...I had 15 server and server room configs all together in a folder to meet with clients. I show up to work with no pants on just boxers a dress shirt and tie for some reason. My boss yells at me say he doesnt care and to get in the car to me the clients. We go to my best friends house on his front steps to meet them. I sit on the steps and put the folder down. Suddenly there are a shit load of same color folders everywhere. I cant find mine and the 10 clients and everyone from my office shows up. Starts saying how disgusted they are with me and shit like that they knew I couldnt handle the job from the begining and I didnt deserve to get the job and Tthey think I didnt deserve it because I am so young... Then I woke up in a cold sweat...

Alright I am going to lay in bed and see if I can have another horrible dream about work...

2 nights ago in my dream...I had 15 server and server room configs all together in a folder to meet with clients. I show up to work with no pants on just boxers a dress shirt and tie for some reason. My boss yells at me say he doesnt care and to get in the car to me the clients. We go to my best friends house on his front steps to meet them. I sit on the steps and put the folder down. Suddenly there are a shit load of same color folders everywhere. I cant find mine and the 10 clients and everyone from my office shows up. Starts saying how disgusted they are with me and shit like that they knew I couldnt handle the job from the begining and I didnt deserve to get the job and Tthey think I didnt deserve it because I am so young... Then I woke up in a cold sweat...

psychiatrist?