weather effects me something awful

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it might be seasonal affective disorder(SAD)

http://www.clevelandclinic.org/health/health-info/docs/2300/2361.asp?index=9293

alot of people in european countries have this disorder, where its always cloudy/rainy.a few friends of mine got stationed in a small city in alaska where its cloudy for most of the year and they have this spot on base where you sit and lounge under this big ass light and get watch movies and read magazines all day and its supposedly makes you happy again.

you should come to where i currently live. i havent seen a cloudy or rainy day since early april.

This has been a rainy fucking year in PR for sure. Like, flood rainy. I don't know, sometimes rainy days help me focus on doing productive work, sometimes it's the exact opposite and I just want to sleep all fucking day.

The point is, it's rained way too fucking much this year.

co to the mother fucking signed like a mother fucker!!
i moved to nor cal from central coast where it is for the most part comfortable year round. even when it rains its cold but not dramatica where i live know it sucks ass like it was 103 on thurs day to 71 today raing on tues back to 90s in a week fuck this shit

• 3 months later...