Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest qwerty

Monomania.

Is hating the main focus of graffitti?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is hating the main focus of graffitti?

• Yes.
    • No. If not, then what is?

Guest qwerty

Correct me if im wrong, but it seems to me that graffittis monomatical focus is hating.

Am i right?

Or am i just lost?

Ummm....no...alot of people do it cause they find it fun, cause they like the thrill. ummm it really depends here. like, you just can't make a generalisation out of the WHOLE of people who do graff. shit topic i reakon, but still....i just don;t think its got anything to do with a society of hating.

Guest qwerty
qwerty just wanted to sound smart

now i hate him

die

love tango

Actually no, its been a focus of mine for a sub-culture study im doing, so i figured i'd ask the people on a whole.

Love always,

Qwert-e

Along many other things, for me its just art for the sake of doing art. i dont get anythnig out of it, i dont get money, i dont get recognition, i have fun, i get more of an adrenaline rush than i did with skateboarding, i get to be creative, artistic, a vandal, and a ninja all at the same time. what the hell is better than that!?

for me its just art for the sake of doing art.

don't kid yourself dude, you're writing on stuff that doesn;t belong to you, writing on other people shit that doesn't beloing to you.

Dress it up as much as you want, what it boils down to is vandalism, pure, wonderful and simple.

I do it to get laid and a small measure of fame.

yes, the object is 100% pure hate. i will prove this by closing this thread and banning you.

well, i won't ban you. i will close the thread though