The Game?

Hayabusa

How this got to the point where people are discussing these 'gangsta's' I will never know.

I always wondered about what Ross Jefferies looked like. As well as Strauss.

I can imagine that PUA's would have been quite pissed at what he reveals in this bokk, however I don't think there is all that much revealed actually, like all the things he describes are very vague in most instances. I think maybe it is moreso the lingo he uses.

On a funny side note, my dad who put me onto this book watched some CSI episode where they actually used the scenario from the book (PU schools) as one of the cases, so maybe PUA's should also get pissed at the writers of that show?

But yeah, this book was one of the more entertaining I had read in a while, for sure.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO READ ABOUT "GAME" BY A WHITE GUY. OH I KNOW WHY BECAUSE MOST OF YOU ARE WHITE.

GO READ ABOUT HOW TO REALLY HAVE GAME AND ALSO BE A MAN BY GETTING TARIQ "KING FLEX" NASHEED'S BOOK. THIS CAT HERE WAS ON CONAN O'BRIEN. PEEP HIS SITE http://HTTP://KINGFLEX.TV