The Game?

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have read it.

I actually used one of the NLP techniques from the book on my ex, and let me tell you it worked.

It is an entertaining read, and I found that I had the most unusual vision as to what Mystery looked like, as from the way he described him, I couldn't imagine him getting any pussy.

Oh I would really like to know more about the energy ball technique that is described in this book.

If anyone has any clue as to what I am on about can you shed some further light on this?

thank god not everyone on this site is a fucking glue sniffing prepubecent teen.

I just got the entire book as a pdf file from a buddy. I read the first section, and aside from having the potential to possibly land a guy some easy hook ups with drunk broads, it seems like an entertaining book. Some of those tricks with the mind tricks and magic seem a little farfetched.

Is it worth reading all throughout? I kinda have to print a huge number of pages if thats the case, so i want to make sure its worth it...

Probably easier to just buy it.

The mind tricks are of the same ilk as those taught by Tony Robbins etc, and they can come in handy.

After reading it I realised that I was in possession of a few of the PUA's weapons already (ie. peacock theory) but it helped me with a few things that have made my PU game tighter.

Anyway, the beginning is pretty much the end of the book anyway, but it goes full circle, and it is funny to see how the characters develop. The character of Tyler Durden reminds me of a few people I once used to refer to as friends, and there are similar scenarios in the book as happens in my everyday life.

I only think the best section is to read up to where he learns from the NLP guys abou the energy ball, gushing orgasms etc. As after this point it seems as though it is just another convoluted story without the entertaining sections that occur earlier on in the book.

And I am also glad that not everyone on this site is a glue-sniffing prepubecent teen.

i read some article about classes being taught for like 2 g's... there's websites around w/ boards for 'game players'

.. the gyst seemed to be to talk a lot and not to stop talking until you are pushed away... with guys or girls, just so you feel comfortable.... then your 'goal' in conversation is to find out what is interesting in everytbody.

the article said the 'student's cried at the end and shit because they felt they went through this entire transformation and ish

i've read it. neil strauss isn't a psychologist, he's a freelance writer.

it's a pretty good book, but people are mad pissed at strauss.

he pretty much sold out the whole PUA movement.

there are, of course, tons more "games", but strauss is a chump.

maybe one of you caught him on kimmel's show? he tried to pick up jessica

alba. it somewhat worked. he got her talking about herself. that is the object of most NLP.

anyhow, finish the book man. it's a good read.

and read some ross jeffries. he's this geeky muffucka who gets more pussy that 50 of us combined.

You wish Game would die cuz he beat up Ras Kass? Weird.

yeah pretty much....im a ras kass fan (i gave him his props in the ras kass appreciation thread)...plus the game urks me...hes got beef with yukmouth too...i think hes just someone getting fame off of starting shit with everyone....kinda like what 50 did when he made the song how to rob.