November 2006 (Merge)

HardyHarHar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: November 2006

Young people are dumb - have you been to a club or any other youth oriented place before? Youth culture today (and maybe always) is so polarized it's scary - you have a portion that takes it politics too seriously and than the majority of young people that are complete wastes of life, have no idea what's goingon and don't care. People that are passionate about current events often lose sight of the fact that most people are just drooling masses of dog shit...but I still love them

yeah, voting a straight democrat ticket will reallly save us! jesus, what will be next 8 years of waco again? the republicans are bad enough, but atleast they arent burning down churches full of people in america.

im voting for each candidate that is best reguardless of party. i'll probably be doing write ins alot. im definately not going to be voting for democrats just because bush is a bad president. its like choosing between hitler and stalin. matter of fact, in my state i wont be voting for a single democrat...because they run my state and have fucked it up beyond repair.i cant think of one single democrat worth electing. libertarian, constitution party and 2 republicans who are libertarian/constitutionalists are getting my votes.

"No, just mosques full of people in Iraq."

source?

but yeah, im against the iraq war if your trying to catch me in some hyprocrisy. nice try though.

I know your position on the war AOD. I'll try to find a source for you, but it's happened many times, supposedly by accident though. A couple may have been intentional, I'll find out.

havent decided who im voting for rep. theres a bunch of ballot measures to vote for out here. from humane treatment of farm animals to taxpayer funding of various services for illegal immigrants to smoking bans, etc. i want to vote for a libertarian for Governor but he's at like 2% right now. i know i should vote my concious but its such an exercise in futility at this point.

Word up. Deval 2006. Obama 2008.

Yup, I'm gonna vote for Deval Patrick, too. Definitly over Healy, the fuckin' cunt. I do think that Reilly got a bit of a bum rap over the debates, though.

And I'll still vote for our incumbant senators even though there's not a shot in hell they'd ever lose without my vote. The Dems aren't perfect but they're sure as shit better than the Republicans. And considering how the Republicans vote down the party line almost entirely, I think that AOD is misinformed in his statements about "looking at the individual". Also, WTF Waco? I'd take a thousand fucking Wacos over the shit we've got now and will get. What a stupid response. You might as well say "Why vote Democrat when they're all going to just sit around and get blowjobs from Monica Lewinski all day?"

" Also, WTF Waco? I'd take a thousand fucking Wacos over the shit we've got now and will get."

wow. just wow. a thousand wacos. the problem yall have is you think because i hate clinton that i love bush. i mean cmon. its like choosing between dumb and dumber.

these are the types of things the left says....they talk about police power, but if its against a bunch of christians that own guns, its alright. they speak out on the war. then you have neocons wanting to spread freedom by force.... what a choice.

i'd just not vote if these are the only choices.

Are they?

I think every politician out there would advocate a stronger police presence in any sort of major urban area. The difference between them is who wants to have the police "work with the community and become a part of it" or who wants them to just ride around with guns and glares.

I know Boston has a law for policemen and any other city worker that they must reside in Boston. In a non-economical way, I think that's a benefit because it means that the police MUST be a part of the community to some extent. In a city as small as Boston, that means something. Of course, the housing prices in Boston are outrageous and the policemen's union really wants to get rid of that provision.

• 1 month later...