Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pfffffffffft

private phone numbers

so my boys got this 800 number. when you call it is says "please enter your callback number then dial your contact."

whichever "callback"number you enter shows up on that persons caller id. man, you can have some fun with it!

we called our friend while he was swamped at work...put in his home # as the callback. When he answered i asked "hey, wheres the rest of the money you mother fucker?"

HE FUCKING FLIPPED! called the cops, ran out of work and sped home with the cops all searching the area.

ill see if i can get that # and post it!

so my boys got this 800 number. when you call it is says "please enter your callback number then dial your contact."

whichever "callback"number you enter shows up on that persons caller id. man, you can have some fun with it!

yeah...find it and post it....

also...i dont like answering blocked calls cause its the bitch i met off of myspace...i hit it and quit it...now she keeps calling....i can't shake this bitch!

Guest Ginger Bread Man

i have to accept them because they are usually important international calls. my caller id doesnt register them. seldomnly is it solicitors. its not that big a deal

i have an international phone, im in canada but im american. and my caller id gets all fucked up, everything is private. pisses me off when i miss calls... never know who called.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

^^^^

exactly

but whats an international phone?

I don't check my voice mails, it's the most pointless thing ever in a world of caller ID's and text messages. I got through my voicemails like once a month and just erase without listening, I tell my friends as much but they continue to leave them. I hate my friends...

yeah...find it and post it....

also...i dont like answering blocked calls cause its the bitch i met off of myspace...i hit it and quit it...now she keeps calling....i can't shake this bitch!

man im yet to pull a myspace chick hahahaha thats the shit right there

Same here.

I dont usually pick up when someone calls my phone anyways, they know that if its important to text me 411 or 911.

I hate talking on the damn phone.

Pretty much exactly what my reply was going to be. Minus the 911 obviously. I fucking HATE talking on the phone.

http://www.relaycall.com/national/index.html

yo this is s service set up for deaf people......you can call anyone and then type ur conversation and a person working for at&t will read and it say whatever u wrote to the person you called......the possibilites are endless. dont fuck around too much cuz theyll realize ur not really deaf......

man im yet to pull a myspace chick hahahaha thats the shit right there

don't do it....it could turn out to be a fucking headache.

I don't check my voice mails, it's the most pointless thing ever in a world of caller ID's and text messages. I got through my voicemails like once a month and just erase without listening, I tell my friends as much but they continue to leave them. I hate my friends...

agreed 100%

people never learn

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now