private phone numbers

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so my boys got this 800 number. when you call it is says "please enter your callback number then dial your contact."

whichever "callback"number you enter shows up on that persons caller id. man, you can have some fun with it!

we called our friend while he was swamped at work...put in his home # as the callback. When he answered i asked "hey, wheres the rest of the money you mother fucker?"

HE FUCKING FLIPPED! called the cops, ran out of work and sped home with the cops all searching the area.

ill see if i can get that # and post it!

so my boys got this 800 number. when you call it is says "please enter your callback number then dial your contact."

whichever "callback"number you enter shows up on that persons caller id. man, you can have some fun with it!

yeah...find it and post it....

also...i dont like answering blocked calls cause its the bitch i met off of myspace...i hit it and quit it...now she keeps calling....i can't shake this bitch!

Guest Ginger Bread Man

i have to accept them because they are usually important international calls. my caller id doesnt register them. seldomnly is it solicitors. its not that big a deal

yeah...find it and post it....

also...i dont like answering blocked calls cause its the bitch i met off of myspace...i hit it and quit it...now she keeps calling....i can't shake this bitch!

man im yet to pull a myspace chick hahahaha thats the shit right there

I don't check my voice mails, it's the most pointless thing ever in a world of caller ID's and text messages. I got through my voicemails like once a month and just erase without listening, I tell my friends as much but they continue to leave them. I hate my friends...

agreed 100%

people never learn