So, there's this girl...

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFELET ME FUCK YOUR WIFELET ME FUCK YOUR WIFELET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFELET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

WOOPS SHOULDA PUT WIFEY

You can have the other one if you'd like

• 9 months later...

I'm bumping this thread because I feel it is the best place to share a hilarious, quick lil story with you guys

The girl this thread was about, the one with the amazing ass...well, she shares a really good friend with the girl I'm fucking now (yes, all the women in my life are SOMEHOW connected, fucking tiny ass state)

So anyways, the other night my girl tells me "Oh, your ex called blah blah today while I was with her, crying her eyes out". I ask why, and of course it's cuz her boyfriend left her, which didn't surprise me.

However, when I asked why that answer did surprise me. "Well, he said it's cuz he thought about it and he loves her like a sister"

That's right, he went there.

Now laugh.

first off ayebee, rhode island bitches are crazy. that whole area is a breeding ground for crazy bitches. in pre-school, they take all the little girls into a room, and show them how to master "the crazy eyes." i don't know if it's the water, the air coming off the bay, or just the fact that the state has a napolean complex. all i know is there are some crazy fucking bitches in rhode island.

so my adult (been there done that) advise is to play your cards correctly. if you're really in "love" with your current lady, than re-evaluate your own shit. do you really want to make things work with that girl? if so, what does she want you to change about yourself? will you change that shit? if not, fuck it --dump the bitch. then go fuck her friend. because if you aren't willing to work on things for each other, than she's just going to fuck with you more and more as time goes on. eventually, you'll end up hating her, and lighting her on fire while she sleeps on an old couch from a holiday inn.

i will say this shit, if you fuck her friend, she's going to spread the word like wildfire. your ass is going to look like hitler in the local bitch scene. i know how small that town is, and you know how bitch talk spreads there. you'll have all those north providence girls throwing pizza at you, all the warwick whores throwing aqua net at you from their mustangs. all the pawtucket bitches just yelling shit that nobody understands and following it with "chu know what i'm saying." mummbly sluts.

if you do really care about that chick, and you want to make things work, than compromise with what she's asking. do you think any of her shit makes sense? do you think she's right about some of this shit? if you do, than notice that she's trying to help you for the better, and go with it. if you meet the right woman, she can do a lot to help you progress. i know that sounds corny, but it seriously depends on the woman. stupid bitches will leave you in a hole, but the right woman will throw you a rope.

prime example:

Malcolmbatch4b.jpg

I used to date like a year and a half ago. She was mad cool, mad cute, and we used to have fun but I was just a douchebag and always cheated on her, didn't take her serious at all. So I met a new girl (the one I'm with now), dumped the first chick and that should be it right? See, the problem is I never fucked this first girl, and even now I still wish I had. We still talk every once in awhile, and even though I've got my girl and she's got her boyfriend (who knows my girl by the way), it's pretty obvious I still could if I wanted to

Now, I know the right thing to do is just forget about it and not talk to her...but look at it like this. Me and the girlfriend aren't technically together right now anyways since she wanted me to reevaluate my priorities, or some shit....so really if I wanted to I could, right? Also, I look at it like this...if I don't do this I'll always wonder what if, and that might affect our relationship someday, no?

Obviously I'm gunna do whatever I'm gunna do regardless, but I'd like you guys to discuss anyways

smash on it. pussy is pussy, even if intertwined with awkward relationships