So, there's this girl...

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really liking everyone's input here As far as dailycrunch's pondering about me not having sex with her before, well as strange as this is for me to say...there was a point in my life where I didn't like sex. I was always more than happy to sit back and let her top me off, not even concerned with fucking...man do I realize the error of my ways now

Anyways....I really love my girlfriend/not girlfriend, but I'm sure everyone on here can understand how I want to do this. I just feel like it's owed to me, ya know? I'm still pondering, so you guys continue to discuss

Also, so you can make a comparison, here's some pictures of the wife...sorry, not sharing any ass shots of hers, although I assure you it's quite nice as well

Photo212-1.jpg

IMG00002.jpg

im "dating" this one girl im really feeling... but there ofcourse are like all these other opportunities i could be gettin at, but i feel bad cuz her ex cheated on her, and even though we're technically not together yet, i feel bad about messing with other girls on the side... which i could be doing if i chose to... but i just feel like an asshole if id get caught...

isnt it weird that when you get a girl... all these other broads want you or seem to come outta nowhere?

shits crazy

I was going to come in here and talk shit because that title is probably some of the gayest, highschool girl shit I've ever seen...

Then I saw that broad and realized I can't talk shit. There isn't much I wouldn't eat directly out of the crack of that bird's ass.

preach

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFELET ME FUCK YOUR WIFELET ME FUCK YOUR WIFELET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFELET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE

WOOPS SHOULDA PUT WIFEY

So last night I was mad at my girl, started talkin to the other chick, made plans to chill today

Now I wake up this morning and realize I just can't do it...I'm a whipped lil pussy. Oh well....I'll live to piss in another butt!

fuckin' quitter