So, there's this girl...

AyeBee

I used to date like a year and a half ago. She was mad cool, mad cute, and we used to have fun but I was just a douchebag and always cheated on her, didn't take her serious at all. So I met a new girl (the one I'm with now), dumped the first chick and that should be it right? See, the problem is I never fucked this first girl, and even now I still wish I had. We still talk every once in awhile, and even though I've got my girl and she's got her boyfriend (who knows my girl by the way), it's pretty obvious I still could if I wanted to

Now, I know the right thing to do is just forget about it and not talk to her...but look at it like this. Me and the girlfriend aren't technically together right now anyways since she wanted me to reevaluate my priorities, or some shit....so really if I wanted to I could, right? Also, I look at it like this...if I don't do this I'll always wonder what if, and that might affect our relationship someday, no?

Obviously I'm gunna do whatever I'm gunna do regardless, but I'd like you guys to discuss anyways

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was all ready to tell you about how I think you're allright over all but you would be a douchebag to hit it with the ex... till I saw that you are separated from your girl...SMASH THAT PUSSY!

but know that your girl and her man will eventually find out.

if your girl finds out you hit the other girl up

she will probably make a big deal of it.

Females thrive on drama.

And if she dont that only means 1 of 3 things

1) she really dont give a shit about you

2) she is sleeping with someone

3) she will not hesitate to do the same

I say smash. Just know what you getting into

By you asking "should I?" only makes it obvious that you care about the girl youre with now enough to hesitate and contemplate over it and even make a thread about it. If you really had the "I dont give a shit" attitude you wouldve made a thread about how you smashed on your exy.

Dont do it and yes eventually it'll come back one way or another.

Stop letting your dick give you problems.