When are you kids going to learn...

--->

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"The page had a slide show with photos of places he had painted, a rap song "that glorified the tagging lifestyle,"

The "tagging lifestyle"

HA!

I wouldn't really say it's a lifestyle as it is just a destructive hobby one indulges in after work and on the weekends

Guest Ginger Bread Man

pussy...

Police interviewed Gimix several days later. He declined to name all of the places he had painted, but told investigators that he had "gone crazy with graffiti over the summer," according to the affidavits. He gave them the names of Yates and Graham

And writers get two years in Texas. That's some SERIOUS snitchery. I love how they printed the vigilanti P.I.'s name and the store he owns. I hope he really get's it on a regular basis. At least his windows smashed regularly till the expense put's him out of buisiness.

By raul

September 29, 2006 12:30 PM | Link to this

I agree! Throw away the key! We really need to start cracking down on these criminals. What is the world coming to when kids are allowed to run amuck in our streets and force their “art” on our eyes.We need some order, more police I say. The more the merrier. No more of these wild radicals demonstrating their “right” to freedome of expression over law and order. Next thing you know our city will be overrun with pot-smoking free-loving hippie liberals and gays. Not on my watch! $$$$

HAHA!

If there is anything killing graffiti, it's graffiti writers own vanity. Almost every writer I know has a myspace page with his work plastered everywhere, sometimes next to pictures of his face. And on top of that, people on the comment section drop info that can be used by VS, like your government name, where you hang, etc.

The least you can do is make your page private, but people think they invincible and just don't take this shit seriously.

teh math here's pretty weak. $75,000 in damages for 200 'tags,' meaning the city paid $375 a buff.... TWO HUNDRED TIMES; Who the fuck are they kidding? I would read that and go after the balls of the city treasurer with a lead pipe.

Damages and clean up cost are two different things.