Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
--->

When are you kids going to learn...

"graffiti group called Mafia Graffiti Riders"

WITH A NAME LIKE THAT THEY DESERVED TO GET ARRESTED.

"The page had a slide show with photos of places he had painted, a rap song "that glorified the tagging lifestyle,"

The "tagging lifestyle"

HA!

I wouldn't really say it's a lifestyle as it is just a destructive hobby one indulges in after work and on the weekends

Guest Ginger Bread Man

pussy...

Police interviewed Gimix several days later. He declined to name all of the places he had painted, but told investigators that he had "gone crazy with graffiti over the summer," according to the affidavits. He gave them the names of Yates and Graham

pussy...

Police interviewed Gimix several days later. He gave them the names of Yates and Graham

snitches get stitches

And writers get two years in Texas. That's some SERIOUS snitchery. I love how they printed the vigilanti P.I.'s name and the store he owns. I hope he really get's it on a regular basis. At least his windows smashed regularly till the expense put's him out of buisiness.

''but I have used it to ID and turn police on to a 27-year-old student teacher who was AIMing

with my 16-year-old daughter asking her for revealing pictures and for meetings with her. He has now lost his ability to get a teaching certificate in Texas.''

HA HA

damn the comments on that shit made me angry!

why is people that stupid and can´t see the real things to worry about.

My MySpace page is just a bunch of pictures of the various drugs I sell, and a rap song that glorifies the drug dealing lifestyle.

Oh, and the "about me" is one of my old mugshots.

What?

i didnt even watch it....people have been getting caught up because of myspace for the past year or so now..

By raul

September 29, 2006 12:30 PM | Link to this

I agree! Throw away the key! We really need to start cracking down on these criminals. What is the world coming to when kids are allowed to run amuck in our streets and force their “art” on our eyes.We need some order, more police I say. The more the merrier. No more of these wild radicals demonstrating their “right” to freedome of expression over law and order. Next thing you know our city will be overrun with pot-smoking free-loving hippie liberals and gays. Not on my watch! $$$$

HAHA!

If there is anything killing graffiti, it's graffiti writers own vanity. Almost every writer I know has a myspace page with his work plastered everywhere, sometimes next to pictures of his face. And on top of that, people on the comment section drop info that can be used by VS, like your government name, where you hang, etc.

The least you can do is make your page private, but people think they invincible and just don't take this shit seriously.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now