Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

i watch more youtube than television

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Youtube is better then TV

No commercials, and way more funnier shit.

youtube is truely fucking amazing, just when i thought the internet was getting boring, youtube opened a new dimension. for example. this morning i woke up and caught part of the original batman on tv, when i arrived at work i remembered how funny the part is when michael keaton smashs the vase on the fireplace with the firepoker and screams "you wanna get nuts? CMON, lets get nuts!" i dont know why but that shit makes me laugh everytime. sure enough i found it on youtube in under a minute. im rambling.

It only goes so loud and all them videos are all different volumes. Some are kinda low. Due to our small apartment the computer and the TV are in the same room. I crank the Youtube then she cranks the TV. Fuck that, we have subtitles when the tv's on mute, she can watch and read her greys anatomy. I'm buisy watching girl on girl eel funneling!:biglaugh:

fuck yeah, youtube is heaps better than tv.

Like I was watching all these classic 80-'s action movie fight scenes the other night. You can find whatever you want on there, and it has made the net a better place.

fuck

the original batman...

was talking about that while with a mate, we were drunk and we were walking back to his place

then we reenacted a fight scene with some girls who were park drinking

so it went like this:

tango swings fist at mates face, screams "WHAM!"

mate karate chops tangos neck, yells "BIFF!"

tango flykicks girl in face, shouts "MINT!"

then we all did a dance and went back to his place for cones

nb: this all happened...apart from the flykick............it was roundhouse

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now