man kills cop; cops kill man.

En Sabah Nur

He was also defending himself from getting ripped to shreds by shooting the dog, then against being shot for shooting the dog by shooting the cops. Bad move, it's not legal do defend yourself against the cops. But it is what it is.

So how come you haven't admitted the cop was defending himself. A dude shoots your dog and will probably shoot you. As a cop, or anyone, you wouldn't shoot him first?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are arguing back and forth for no fuckin reason...what he's saying is that dude defended himself, which he did. It wasn't legal, and everyone here is admitting that, and also noone is arguing it was right, but in the sense of the phrase it WAS self defense...jesus christ.

Move this shit to Crossfire, I'm gettin a fuckin headache

Disagree with everything said here.

I swear to God it's in one ear and right out the other with you people. Of course he had something to hide THAT'S WHY HE RAN! He didn't just grab his gun and walk up to the squad car and blast dude... No... He TRIED TO GET AWAY! he tried to get out of the situation but the cop pressed the issue and gave chase (of coarse, doing his job) and sicked the dog on him to attack and shred him (like it's trained to do) so dude shot the dog and shot the cop so he wouldn't get shot for shooting the dog. All laws asside that is self defense in any sense of nature. He was DEFENDING himself from the dog and the cop. I'm not saying weather or not it was the right thing to do but for all any of us knows he could have been looking at his third strike and knew it was either risk his life trying to get the fuck outa there, or spend the rest of his life and eventually die in prison. Personally, I'd rather go down in a hail of bullets killing cops than to spend the remainder of my life in prison. But I'm sure you robots will have trouble comprehending that one too.

You're slowly trying to backpeddle. You initially made it sound like the cop was just a random "armed man" who chased an innocent person for no reason at all. Now you're repeating what I explained to you, such as admitting the cop is only doing his job, even though you said he "pressed the issue" as if the cop is being nosy and should mind their own business if someone has a shotgun. Of course he's going to "press the issue" that's his job, otherwise he'd get reprimanded by his superiors. So basically you're repeating what I'm saying but trying to pass it off as it's what you've been saying all along.

As for the rest of the garbage, how do you know he was going to "spend the rest of his life" in prison? It could've been a 6 month or a year sentence.

I'm the ONLY one here (besides ayebee) that IS looking at both sides of the coin!

You're automatically condemning him because he killed a cop. The fact that it was a cop automatically cancels everything else in your book. THAT IS ONE SIDED!!!

YOU refuse to recognise that this man that killed the cop had a LIFE too, and that he was doing what he thought he had to in order to PRESERVE that life. It's beyond obvious that he was looking at ALOT more than a speeding ticket and that's why he tried to do what he had to do to avoid rotting in prison.

I'm the one that is admitting not only that the guy had HIS OWN reasons for doing what he did... but that the cop had his reasons for doing what he did TOO. Shit happens. You live by the gun... sometimes you die by the gun. In this case they both died by the gun.

And for a guy that is openly biased against the police (and I have my reasons) it takes alot for me to fully admit that the cop was doing his job like I've been. Now just admit that this other guy was trying to DEFEND himself from the cops.

i am looking at both sides of the coin. but the self defence bullshit defence of a guy with a shot gun killing a cop a dog and wounding another cop is blown out the water. if the guy had nothing to hide nothing to worry about this thread would not be here right now. a peson who willingly fires upon people doing a job that is hated by some becasue he didnt want to go to jail or get bite by a dog doing his job of protecting u and me from people with no regard for life. got what was coming to him. u as you say are openly biased against cops because of your own reasons. and that is your right but it is also blinding your veiws. self defence is when you are in fear of your life for actions out of your control. runing away from the cops with a loaded weapon is not out of your control it was your choice to make a traffic stop deadly...

THANK YOU!!!

Leave it to one of the only people in Channel Zero that I know actually even writes graffiti (illegally) to understand where I'm coming from.

Graff ain't got shit to do with it, moron. Most of the people I know that write illegally don't think in the backwards way you do. Stop kissing ass just because you finally had someone come to your aid. Makes you seem desperate.

Jesus Christ.

You're all using an internet connection to have this inane argument, right? How the fuck are you going to make 4 pages without anyone reading the actual story?

Here's "both sides of the coin":

LAKELAND, Fla. -- A man suspected of killing a sheriff's deputy was shot to death in the woods by police Friday after an all-night manhunt in which searchers walked shoulder-to-shoulder through the tangled brush.

SWAT members did not see the man until they were beside him because he had dug in under a fallen oak tree, Sheriff Grady Judd said.

The man refused to show both hands when officers ordered him to, and they fired when it appeared he was carrying the slain deputy's gun, Judd said. It was unclear if the man also fired.

Hundreds of officers had used night-vision scopes, tracking dogs, helicopters and door-to-door searches to find the man. He was found just 100 yards from where Deputy Vernon Matthew Williams was killed Thursday after a traffic stop.

Another deputy, Douglas Speirs, had pulled the man over for speeding and became suspicious of his identification. The man bolted into the woods, the sheriff said.

Speirs called for backup. Williams arrived and they began tracking the motorist, Judd said. The man fired on them, killing Williams, 39, and his police dog, Judd said. Speirs, also 39, was shot in the leg but was not seriously hurt.

The gunman was tentatively identified as Angelo Freeland of Miami, but the sheriff said he used many aliases. Judd said officials were confident he was involved in drug dealing -- they say they found a book in his car detailing his illegal trade.

AP

Face to face with an armed man suspected of killing a Polk County deputy sheriff, SWAT officers riddled his body with 68 bullets.

Altogether, nine officers fired 110 times Friday at Angilo Freeland, who Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said "executed" one of his deputies.

"That's all the bullets we had, or we would have shot him more," Judd said after autopsy results were released Saturday.

The slain deputy, Matt Williams, 39, was shot eight times Thursday when he encountered the killer who had fled into nearby woods after a routine traffic stop.

One bullet was fired at close range behind the deputy's right ear and another was fired near his right temple, with the muzzle of the gun pressing against his skin, the autopsy showed.

"I am confident that he was ambushed and he was executed," Judd said.

Freeland, 27, was driving a rental car when he was pulled over. Deputy Doug Speirs asked for his drivers license but was handed a fake ID.

Several shots were fired at Speirs as he ran after Freeland, and one bullet struck the deputy's leg, authorities said.

Williams and his German shepherd police dog, Diogi, went into the wooded area looking for the suspect.

After examining the shooting scene, Judd said he thinks Freeland waited behind a large uprooted tree, where it was "virtually impossible to see him."

"I suspect he shot the K-9 first," Judd said. A single bullet killed the dog when it hit him in the chest, a necropsy determined.

Bullets hit Williams in the arms, legs and buttocks, and one lodged in his spine. Though the sequence of the shots has not been determined, it is likely the final two shots were fired into the deputy's head as the gunman stood over him.

Williams was armed with a .45-caliber semiautomatic handgun and had extra magazines of ammunition on his belt, Judd said.

"After he executed the deputy, he [Freeland] took his firearm and the magazines," Judd said.

Two Lakeland police officers exchanged gunfire with Freeland as he apparently tried to reach a nearby house, Judd said.

"I am confident that he was going to that house and that he would have taken them hostage or maybe that he would have killed them," he said.

Judd said the Lakeland officers risked their lives when they "turned him back into the woods."

Taking no chances

With helicopters circling overhead, officers ringed the wooded area and maintained a perimeter throughout the night. They thought he was still in the woods, but Judd admitted Saturday that "we never knew for sure."

The killer was considered so dangerous, Judd wanted only highly trained SWAT officers to enter the woods.

"We were not taking any more chances," he said. SWAT teams totaling 300 officers from across the region answered the call.

A group of 10 -- officers from the Polk, Lake and Marion sheriff's offices, Lakeland Police Department and Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission -- walked shoulder to shoulder, scouring the area.

"The underbrush and woods were thicker than you could ever imagine," Judd said. As one of the officers pulled some brush aside, they spotted Freeland, who was hiding in a hole under a fallen tree perhaps 200 yards from where Williams had been killed.

"They were standing on top of him," Judd said.

Nine of the 10 officers fired when they saw Freeland raise his right hand clutching a gun they would later learn belonged to the slain deputy.

Deputies also found a Taurus 9 mm handgun, which friends told deputies Freeland often carried tucked in his waistband. In one of the pockets of his cargo pants was a magazine of ammunition taken from Williams, Judd said.

Not first brush with law

Although Freeland used many aliases, authorities finally identified him through fingerprints.

Freeland had been arrested by the Florida Highway Patrol in 1999 on charges of not having a valid drivers license, reckless driving, aggravated fleeing to elude, resisting arrest without violence and carrying a concealed weapon.

A trust fund has been set up at Wachovia Bank to assist Williams' widow and three children.

Graff ain't got shit to do with it, moron. Most of the people I know that write illegally don't think in the backwards way you do. Stop kissing ass just because you finally had someone come to your aid. Makes you seem desperate.

I'm just saying... leave it to someone that lives in the real world to understand real life because all you sheltered fucks apparently dont.

That's not always true. Statistics show that a sizable percentage of idiots that run during a routine traffic stop have no warrants for their arrest, and either run out of anger and don't want to pay, thinking they'll get away or could have psychological issues.

Your "common sense" obviously isn't that common. Common sense is just paying the speeding ticket, or just spending some time in jail, and not pulling out a shotgun over a traffic stop and then claiming "self defense." You have the most backwards case of "common sense" ever. I guess you put out water with fire and go for touchdowns in basketball games too.

Are you sure you're not a cop? Cause this sounds like some bullshit I would expect to hear one cop telling another during training or something. Complete bullshit.

So how come you haven't admitted the cop was defending himself. A dude shoots your dog and will probably shoot you. As a cop, or anyone, you wouldn't shoot him first?

What the fuck are you talking about???? Did you even read any of my posts?

I'm the ONLY one here (besides ayebee) that IS looking at both sides of the coin!

You're automatically condemning him because he killed a cop. The fact that it was a cop automatically cancels everything else in your book. THAT IS ONE SIDED!!!

YOU refuse to recognise that this man that killed the cop had a LIFE too, and that he was doing what he thought he had to in order to PRESERVE that life. It's beyond obvious that he was looking at ALOT more than a speeding ticket and that's why he tried to do what he had to do to avoid rotting in prison.

I'm the one that is admitting not only that the guy had HIS OWN reasons for doing what he did... but that the cop had his reasons for doing what he did TOO. Shit happens. You live by the gun... sometimes you die by the gun. In this case they both died by the gun.

And for a guy that is openly biased against the police (and I have my reasons) it takes alot for me to fully admit that the cop was doing his job like I've been. Now just admit that this other guy was trying to DEFEND himself from the cops.

You have not looked at both sides of the coin. You are completely biased, and your extensive history of "kill all cops" type threads and posts prove that. I have yet to see you claim the cop sicked the dog on the shotgun wielding fool in self defense. I have yet to see you condemn the dude for shooting the dog and cop (you simply say "i'm not saying it's right", but you haven't said it was wrong either). I think I can say I'm more "neutral" than you because on your "hate cops" about the taser I agreed with you. In this case I'm not. Because I look at the "situation" itself, not who wears a uniform and who doesn't. You simply just take the side of anyone who is against the cop. You made up your mind the minute you read the thread title. If a cop was minding his business with his son at the playground, and someone just did a drive-by on the cop and his son you'd automatically blame the cop and praise the drive-by shooter. You are what is known as a scumbag.

You say he had to "preserve" his life, but where did you get the idea that a german shepherd kills people? They're only designed to take down a person violating the law. Once that is done, the cop calls the dog back and arrests him.

Him being a cop has nothing to do with it, or "cancelling" it out. We're "condemning" him because it was HE that escalated the situation that led to him getting chased by the dog (and eventually being killed). If, in this situation, the cop, unprovoked, just randomly shot this dude for no reason, then yes, we'd all agree that this cop deserves to rot in prison. But that didn't happen. The cop was just doing his job and did nothing wrong. He didn't violate this person's rights. A person wielding a shotgun and running is a potential danger to society and it is the cop's job to apprehend him.

---->, you sound stupider with every fucking post. You've been arguing this shit with strangers all night based on imaginary (and almost entirely incorrect) hypotheses, presumably because you couldn't be bothered to spend 3 minutes googling a fucking news story. Do they have news media in the "real world" you're so proud to be an elite member of?

Why don't you read the articles I posted, and then see what you have to say about the story? If they're too long for you, I highlighted the important facts.

By the way, I also paint illegal graffiti... though I hardly see what that has to do with anything. Lots of people on this website do (surprise surprise!) even if they don't feel the need to brag about it constantly. It doesn't make you special, nor does it impress the other members in here. "Oooh, this guy actually paints... maybe he does know what he's talking about."

Are you sure you're not a cop? Cause this sounds like some bullshit I would expect to hear one cop telling another during training or something. Complete bullshit.

Are you sure you're not an idiot? Because accusing anyone that takes a neutral stance and will sometimes back a cop if he feels is right as being a "cop" is a bitch-move cop-out that only an idiot would do.

---->, you sound stupider with every fucking post. You've been arguing this shit with strangers all night based on imaginary (and almost entirely incorrect) hypotheses, presumably because you couldn't be bothered to spend 3 minutes googling a fucking news story.

Yeah I notice that. What's with --->'s countless hypothetical 4th grader "what if" situations. People that say "what if" in an debate usually have no valid facts to base shit on.

You're slowly trying to backpeddle. You initially made it sound like the cop was just a random "armed man" who chased an innocent person for no reason at all. Now you're repeating what I explained to you, such as admitting the cop is only doing his job, even though you said he "pressed the issue" as if the cop is being nosy and should mind their own business if someone has a shotgun. Of course he's going to "press the issue" that's his job, otherwise he'd get reprimanded by his superiors. So basically you're repeating what I'm saying but trying to pass it off as it's what you've been saying all along.

As for the rest of the garbage, how do you know he was going to "spend the rest of his life" in prison? It could've been a 6 month or a year sentence.

I'm sure as fuck NOT backpeddaling! The cop is an armed man.. It's a man with a gun. To those of us that live in the real world it's a man with a gun that is out to get you. Find any excuse to put put you in prison, fuck you up if you don't lay down and roll over on command, and kill you if they get the legal opportunity. That's their job and this cop was on the ball. Doing his job.

And you said this---> "You initially made it sound like the cop was just a random "armed man" who chased an innocent person for no reason at all." SHOW ME WHERE i SAID THE OTHER GUY WAS INNOCENT!!! QUOTE JUST ONE OF MY POSTS WHERE I EVEN PAINTED HIM AS INNOCENT!!! YOU FUCKING LIAR!!!! I SAID HE MOST LIKELY HAD WARRANTS AND THAT'S WHY HE RAN YOU ILLITERATE BASTARD!!!

And as for this---> "how do you know he was going to "spend the rest of his life" in prison? It could've been a 6 month or a year sentence" I don't but that's the logical explanation. And to some people 6 months to a year IS the rest of their life as far as they're concerned.

Why are we even going into all this detail? The fact of the matter is that WHEN THE SHOTS WERE FIRED the cop was chasing and sicking his dog on the guy. The guy shot them so that he could get away. He was DEFENDING HIMSELF!!!

i am looking at both sides of the coin. but the self defence bullshit defence of a guy with a shot gun killing a cop a dog and wounding another cop is blown out the water. if the guy had nothing to hide blah blah blah blah blah...

I SAID HE MOST LIKELY

DID HAVE SHIT TO HIDE THAT'S WHY HE RAN YOU ILLITERATE FUCK!!!

a peson who willingly fires upon people doing a job that is hated by some becasue he didnt want to go to jail or get bite by a dog doing his job of protecting u and me from people with no regard for life....

A cops job is to find any reason to put people in jail and fuck them up and sometimes even kill them if they resist. That is a cops job. Not to protect people, but to enforce laws by arresting people.

Jesus Christ.

You're all using an internet connection to have this inane argument, right? How the fuck are you going to make 4 pages without anyone reading the actual story?

Here's "both sides of the coin":

LAKELAND, Fla. -- A man suspected of killing a sheriff's deputy was shot to death in the woods by police Friday after an all-night manhunt in which searchers walked shoulder-to-shoulder through the tangled brush.

SWAT members did not see the man until they were beside him because he had dug in under a fallen oak tree, Sheriff Grady Judd said.

The man refused to show both hands when officers ordered him to, and they fired when it appeared he was carrying the slain deputy's gun, Judd said. It was unclear if the man also fired.

Hundreds of officers had used night-vision scopes, tracking dogs, helicopters and door-to-door searches to find the man. He was found just 100 yards from where Deputy Vernon Matthew Williams was killed Thursday after a traffic stop.

Another deputy, Douglas Speirs, had pulled the man over for speeding and became suspicious of his identification. The man bolted into the woods, the sheriff said.

Speirs called for backup. Williams arrived and they began tracking the motorist, Judd said. The man fired on them, killing Williams, 39, and his police dog, Judd said. Speirs, also 39, was shot in the leg but was not seriously hurt.

The gunman was tentatively identified as Angelo Freeland of Miami, but the sheriff said he used many aliases. Judd said officials were confident he was involved in drug dealing -- they say they found a book in his car detailing his illegal trade.

AP

Face to face with an armed man suspected of killing a Polk County deputy sheriff, SWAT officers riddled his body with 68 bullets.

Altogether, nine officers fired 110 times Friday at Angilo Freeland, who Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said "executed" one of his deputies.

"That's all the bullets we had, or we would have shot him more," Judd said after autopsy results were released Saturday.

The slain deputy, Matt Williams, 39, was shot eight times Thursday when he encountered the killer who had fled into nearby woods after a routine traffic stop.

One bullet was fired at close range behind the deputy's right ear and another was fired near his right temple, with the muzzle of the gun pressing against his skin, the autopsy showed.

"I am confident that he was ambushed and he was executed," Judd said.

Freeland, 27, was driving a rental car when he was pulled over. Deputy Doug Speirs asked for his drivers license but was handed a fake ID.

Several shots were fired at Speirs as he ran after Freeland, and one bullet struck the deputy's leg, authorities said.

Williams and his German shepherd police dog, Diogi, went into the wooded area looking for the suspect.

After examining the shooting scene, Judd said he thinks Freeland waited behind a large uprooted tree, where it was "virtually impossible to see him."

"I suspect he shot the K-9 first," Judd said. A single bullet killed the dog when it hit him in the chest, a necropsy determined.

Bullets hit Williams in the arms, legs and buttocks, and one lodged in his spine. Though the sequence of the shots has not been determined, it is likely the final two shots were fired into the deputy's head as the gunman stood over him.

Williams was armed with a .45-caliber semiautomatic handgun and had extra magazines of ammunition on his belt, Judd said.

"After he executed the deputy, he [Freeland] took his firearm and the magazines," Judd said.

Two Lakeland police officers exchanged gunfire with Freeland as he apparently tried to reach a nearby house, Judd said.

"I am confident that he was going to that house and that he would have taken them hostage or maybe that he would have killed them," he said.

Judd said the Lakeland officers risked their lives when they "turned him back into the woods."

Taking no chances

With helicopters circling overhead, officers ringed the wooded area and maintained a perimeter throughout the night. They thought he was still in the woods, but Judd admitted Saturday that "we never knew for sure."

The killer was considered so dangerous, Judd wanted only highly trained SWAT officers to enter the woods.

"We were not taking any more chances," he said. SWAT teams totaling 300 officers from across the region answered the call.

A group of 10 -- officers from the Polk, Lake and Marion sheriff's offices, Lakeland Police Department and Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission -- walked shoulder to shoulder, scouring the area.

"The underbrush and woods were thicker than you could ever imagine," Judd said. As one of the officers pulled some brush aside, they spotted Freeland, who was hiding in a hole under a fallen tree perhaps 200 yards from where Williams had been killed.

"They were standing on top of him," Judd said.

Nine of the 10 officers fired when they saw Freeland raise his right hand clutching a gun they would later learn belonged to the slain deputy.

Deputies also found a Taurus 9 mm handgun, which friends told deputies Freeland often carried tucked in his waistband. In one of the pockets of his cargo pants was a magazine of ammunition taken from Williams, Judd said.

Not first brush with law

Although Freeland used many aliases, authorities finally identified him through fingerprints.

Freeland had been arrested by the Florida Highway Patrol in 1999 on charges of not having a valid drivers license, reckless driving, aggravated fleeing to elude, resisting arrest without violence and carrying a concealed weapon.

A trust fund has been set up at Wachovia Bank to assist Williams' widow and three children.

Thanks for posting this. This is even better, because both stories show it wasn't self-defense. It shows that the dude fled his car AND shot at the cop (Spiers). Not only does it show that the dude shot FIRST, but no dog was "sicked" on him at the time, because Spiers didn't have a dog, so --->'s argument goes directly out the window. Then later, after the other cop (Williams) went to search in the woods (not "sicked") with his dog, the guy shot the cop and the dog, who never fired on him. Not to mention the cop was shot EIGHT TIMES. Obviously not a case of self-defense. So all of --->'s arguments of him shooting because a dog was "sicked" on him not only go out the window but it wasn't even true.

u as you say are openly biased against cops because of your own reasons. and that is your right but it is also blinding your veiws.

I'm the one putting my personal biased asside and admitting that the cop was doing his job, what he was trained to do. You and practically everyone else on here refuse to recognise that if a person is trying to run from a man with a gun that is out to destroy his life and is sicking a viscious dog on him, all in the name of doing his job, that the man blasting the dog and the man (who are clearly out to get him) with his gun is not in an attempt to DEFEND HIMSELF.

A cops job is to find any reason to put people in jail and fuck them up and sometimes even kill them if they resist. That is a cops job. Not to protect people, but to enforce laws by arresting people.

That says it all. You're gonna sit here and say you're looking at both sides of the coin when in fact you're a biased, hating, one-sided idiot. You're lying when you say no cop ever protects anyone. Many dudes that held innocent hostages and were about to execute them were killed by cops. Rapists who planned to rape more women and child molesters who planned to rape more children were stopped because of cops. That is a form of protecting and preventing further incidences. But your blind biased hatred is too deep to allow you to see that. Seriously, did you get fucked by a cop in the ass? Did a cop kill a loved one of yours? There must be some reason why your hatred is so strong that it causes you to say the most illogical bullshit ever contrived.

You have not looked at both sides of the coin. You are completely biased, and your extensive history of "kill all cops" type threads and posts prove that. I have yet to see you claim the cop sicked the dog on the shotgun wielding fool in self defense. I have yet to see you condemn the dude for shooting the dog and cop (you simply say "i'm not saying it's right", but you haven't said it was wrong either). I think I can say I'm more "neutral" than you because on your "hate cops" about the taser I agreed with you. In this case I'm not. Because I look at the "situation" itself, not who wears a uniform and who doesn't. You simply just take the side of anyone who is against the cop. You made up your mind the minute you read the thread title. If a cop was minding his business with his son at the playground, and someone just did a drive-by on the cop and his son you'd automatically blame the cop and praise the drive-by shooter. You are what is known as a scumbag.

You say he had to "preserve" his life, but where did you get the idea that a german shepherd kills people? They're only designed to take down a person violating the law. Once that is done, the cop calls the dog back and arrests him.

Him being a cop has nothing to do with it, or "cancelling" it out. We're "condemning" him because it was HE that escalated the situation that led to him getting chased by the dog (and eventually being killed). If, in this situation, the cop, unprovoked, just randomly shot this dude for no reason, then yes, we'd all agree that this cop deserves to rot in prison. But that didn't happen. The cop was just doing his job and did nothing wrong. He didn't violate this person's rights. A person wielding a shotgun and running is a potential danger to society and it is the cop's job to apprehend him.

You're a cop. that's why you keep twisting my words. Fuck you I hope you get killed in the line of duty.

Are you sure you're not an idiot? Because accusing anyone that takes a neutral stance and will sometimes back a cop if he feels is right as being a "cop" is a bitch-move cop-out that only an idiot would do.

HAHAHAHHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! Nuetral! Yeah right you biased fuck!

I'm just saying... leave it to someone that lives in the real world to understand real life because all you sheltered fucks apparently dont.

The "law" is part of real life. But you don't seem to recognize the law. In your world rules should be based on your subjective view of "common sense." And because you are a moron, your version of common sense is about as common as a black Muslim joining the KKK. You're either very young and thus inexperienced despite a "know it all" stance on life, or you're very stupid -- or both! With time you will begin to understand. Hopefully.

Thanks for posting this. This is even better, because both stories show it wasn't self-defense. It shows that the dude fled his car AND shot at the cop (Spiers). Not only does it show that the dude shot FIRST, but no dog was "sicked" on him at the time, because Spiers didn't have a dog, so --->'s argument goes directly out the window. Then later, after the other cop (Williams) went to search in the woods (not "sicked") with his dog, the guy shot the cop and the dog, who never fired on him. Not to mention the cop was shot EIGHT TIMES. Obviously not a case of self-defense. So all of --->'s arguments of him shooting because a dog was "sicked" on him not only go out the window but it wasn't even true.

What are you talking about??? It clearly states that the cop that got shot was chasing him! How the fuck did he shoot the dog if it wasn't there? Of coarse it was there and OF COARSE it was sicked on him otherwise why the fuck was it there to begin with???

You're a cop. that's why you keep twisting my words. Fuck you I hope you get killed in the line of duty.

You're a fucking idiot. That's why you keep posting idiotic posts and more lies. When you're defeated and have no reply, you just call that person a cop. Fuck you and I hope you get killed while running in public with a shotgun while you're practicing "self defense."

That says it all. You're gonna sit here and say you're looking at both sides of the coin when in fact you're a biased, hating, one-sided idiot. You're lying when you say no cop ever protects anyone. Many dudes that held innocent hostages and were about to execute them were killed by cops. Rapists who planned to rape more women and child molesters who planned to rape more children were stopped because of cops. That is a form of protecting and preventing further incidences. But your blind biased hatred is too deep to allow you to see that. Seriously, did you get fucked by a cop in the ass? Did a cop kill a loved one of yours? There must be some reason why your hatred is so strong that it causes you to say the most illogical bullshit ever contrived.

That is a cops job! That's not even me being biased by saying that! Why do you think when you ask a cop for help or even directions the FIRST thing they say is give me your ID, then they start checking you for warrants????

HAHAHAHHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! Nuetral! Yeah right you biased fuck!

You're the most biased scumbag idiot here. I'm going by what was said. If I was biased then why did I agree a couple weeks ago with your other "hate cops" thread where the dude was tazed. On that thread I thought you were simply an unbiased person talking about a random incident. But after reading more of your posts, it's evident you're far from unbiased, and you have a deep hatred for any authority, to the point of obsession. You are an obsessed, psychotic, hate-filled faggot. Do yourself a favor and call up your local psychiatric facility in regards to your obsessive compulsive behavior.

Again, if a cop was with his son and was shot in a drive by just for being a cop, what would your thought on that be? Would you blame the cop and his son?