man kills cop; cops kill man.

En Sabah Nur

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No cops aren't "divine," but the fact is SOMEONE needs to uphold the law. The problem is that you're not offering any alternative to how "things should be." Usually when people rebel against a system,

What am I rebeling against? I'm just saying that he was obviously defending himself when he shot the dog and the cops. You keep argueing that he somehow couldn't have been defending himself because the guy he shot was a cop and the dog was a police dog. That doesn't make any sense. I don't care if it was a Navy seal chasing Bin Laden, if Bin Laden turns around and blasts the Seal... he was defending himself. Period.

That made no sense.

Learn how to read, then read my posts. I'm not saying it was LEGALLY SELF DEFENSE. I'm tallking common sense and you fools are just reciting the law. I didn't even say that the guy that shot the cop didn't get what was comming. I just said that dude was DEFENDING HIMSELF FROM AN ATTACKING DOG AND A MAN WITH A GUN. And sometimes what goes around comes around and the cop got killed while attacking someone. Good ridence.

maybe its because im young still and therefore spend time with predominately young people, but i hear that "fuck the cops" shit way too much. i honestly don't see what the beef is. yes, ive been in trouble, gone to court, dealt with cops who were assholes, but they're just doing their job. if we lived in a society sans police enforcement those same people would be shitting bricks. grow up a little and deal with life..

/end rant

What am I rebeling against? I'm just saying that he was obviously defending himself when he shot the dog and the cops. You keep argueing that he somehow couldn't have been defending himself because the guy he shot was a cop and the dog was a police dog. That doesn't make any sense. I don't care if it was a Navy seal chasing Bin Laden, if Bin Laden turns around and blasts the Seal... he was defending himself. Period.

You're "rebelling" because you've stated that the "law" is "one-sided," indicating that you are not happy with the law itself and the system. You are indiscriminately against all cops and you lump cops along with "armed men" and criminals. Therefore, you have a rebellious view against the way things are.

And you are an idiot -- I didn't say he wasn't "defending" himself simply because the guy is a cop and a police dog. I said he wasn't defending himself because he was only stopped for a routine traffic violation, and, if he has never done anything wrong (unlikely), he could've just taken the ticket and kept driving. Instead, he hopped out the car with a shotgun and took off running and you're actually baffled that a cop with a dog would chase him down. Once you pull out a shotgun you can no longer claim self-defense by law. He initiated the chase. He got chased AFTER his decision to run with the shotgun. He didn't get chased while sitting in the car. How hard is this for you to understand. Again, what alternate universe are you living in where cops don't chase fugitives with guns? I mean, obviously you're outraged by this cop doing his job.

The situation with a military person after bin Laden is different because that's during war or a military conflict, which both parties are aware of. Obviously it's going to be one "side" trying to take out the "other." Has nothing to do with getting stopped for a traffic violation, when the officer never was in a predetermined armed "war" with the person he stopped. When I get stopped I don't think I'm at "war" and I don't expect the cop to blast me for making an illegal left turn. You are the master of comparing apples and oranges.

That made no sense.

Of course he made no sense. Earlier he called me "ignorant" for saying Canada benefits from the U.S. economy. He said other than American tourists going there to spend money, Canada doesn't benefit from the U.S.... even though over 80% of exports and nearly 70% of imports for Canada are two and from the U.S., and that Canada makes 1.5 billion A DAY from imports and exports to and from the U.S... that dude is a joke.

Learn how to read, then read my posts. I'm not saying it was LEGALLY SELF DEFENSE. I'm tallking common sense and you fools are just reciting the law. I didn't even say that the guy that shot the cop didn't get what was comming. I just said that dude was DEFENDING HIMSELF FROM AN ATTACKING DOG AND A MAN WITH A GUN. And sometimes what goes around comes around and the cop got killed while attacking someone. Good ridence.

There needs to be written law to base our actions on, because if there was no written law then basing "self-defense" on "common sense" will always remain subjective and open to twisting and turning. Anyone who kills anyone will be able to claim "self-defense" for anything. Although I don't agree with everything in the law, the fact is much of the law is based on "common sense." The fact that you can only claim "self-defense" when you're attacked unprovoked (meaning not initiating or escalating or situation) makes perfect sense to me. The dude who ran with the shotgun not only initiated the situation by grabbing a shot gun and running, but he escalated it from the traffic violation to ultimately killing the dog and the cop. Do you think ANY of that would have happened if he just sat in the car and took the ticket (or if he had a warrant, just submitted)? Of course not. It's a good thing you're not in charge because society would be total anarchy.

You still aren't listening. Dude was being chased. It doesn't matter why or what the law says, in reality he shot in SELF DEFENSE. You keep repeating the same legal issues... I'm not talking about the law, I'm talking common sense. I'm also not the one crying "brutality". I clearly stated that I'm not saying dude was in the right to shoot the cop OR that the other cops were nescesarily "wrong" to shoot him. I'm just saying that if someone with a gun is chasing you and sicks a dog on you that shooting them is SELF DEFENSE. Not legally, of coarse not. But in reality that's what it is.

You are so dense and retarded, it's amazing.

Of COURSE he was being chased -- he RAN, dumbass. Why do you think he got chased? Do you think he got chased while he sat in his car while stopped, listening to the cop? Or do you think the dude grabbed his shotgun and took off, which INITIATED the chase? It's ALWAYS the "suspect" that does something to initiate getting chased. Cops don't go around chasing innocent pedestrians for no fucking reason, unless in rare cases it's due to mistaken identity. Cops chase following the person's decision to run.

And yes, you're now not saying the dude was "right" because you realize you're making yourself look like a fool, so you're backtracking a little on your stance. Figures. Even an ignoramus like you that think all cops should die has to admit that you started off on the wrong foot.

Again, I'm going to ask you -- what prompted the officer and the dog to chase him? The dude didn't magically teleport 30 yards away due to divine intervention. He MADE THE DECISION to run, and by then, all bets are off. You're fair game to get your ass chased. If I get stopped by the cops and I decide to run, I expect to get chased. If I sit in the car and accept the ticket then I don't get chased. It really is that simple. But to you this shit is advanced calculus.

What am I rebeling against? I'm just saying that he was obviously defending himself when he shot the dog and the cops... he was defending himself. Period.

He was WHAT? Dude was getting a speeding ticket... you're not allowed to shoot people, cops or not, over a speeding ticket. If you want to "defend yourself" against a speeding ticket then you go to traffic court.

He was WHAT? Dude was getting a speeding ticket... you're not allowed to shoot people, cops or not, over a speeding ticket. If you want to "defend yourself" against a speeding ticket then you go to traffic court.

If all he was getting was a speeding ticket he wouldn't have grabbed his gun and ran. He obviously had alot more comming than a speeding ticket.

Sometime's I feel like I'm trying to explain common sense perspective to a room full of robots. I give up.

That's why I said "bad move".
homeboy u are one stupid ass kid to think homey killed in self defence, 1 he ran that usally means u have something to hide. 2. he fired at people who try to up hold the law. like it or not cops are needed cuz if there was no law ignorant fucks like would probally kill or be killed over somthing simple as ya mouth. 3 police dogs tear shit up yes and protect there handler they are trained to grab legs and arms. dude had a shotgun. and thats a use of deadly force action. if that was a normal guy that was killed not a cop you would probally say rastaman was wrong. u are blind if u think that because dude was a cop itss ok for him to be killed. cops have familys kids wifes mothers fathers brothers and sisters. there are more good cops then there are assholes, and sadly people like u exist.

He was also defending himself from getting ripped to shreds by shooting the dog, then against being shot for shooting the dog by shooting the cops. Bad move, it's not legal do defend yourself against the cops. But it is what it is.

When it gets to the point where you have a german shepard chasing you than youve obviously done somthing wrong dumbass. He wouldnt have to protect himself if hed just sat in his car.

Like running through the woods with a shotgun.

You guys are arguing back and forth for no fuckin reason...what he's saying is that dude defended himself, which he did. It wasn't legal, and everyone here is admitting that, and also noone is arguing it was right, but in the sense of the phrase it WAS self defense...jesus christ.

Move this shit to Crossfire, I'm gettin a fuckin headache

homeboy u are one stupid ass kid to think homey killed in self defence, 1 he ran that usally means u have something to hide. 2. he fired at people who try to up hold the law. like it or not cops are needed cuz if there was no law ignorant fucks like would probally kill or be killed over somthing simple as ya mouth. 3 police dogs tear shit up yes and protect there handler they are trained to grab legs and arms. dude had a shotgun. and thats a use of deadly force action. if that was a normal guy that was killed not a cop you would probally say rastaman was wrong. u are blind if u think that because dude was a cop itss ok for him to be killed. cops have familys kids wifes mothers fathers brothers and sisters. there are more good cops then there are assholes, and sadly people like u exist.

I swear to God it's in one ear and right out the other with you people. Of course he had something to hide THAT'S WHY HE RAN! He didn't just grab his gun and walk up to the squad car and blast dude... No... He TRIED TO GET AWAY! he tried to get out of the situation but the cop pressed the issue and gave chase (of coarse, doing his job) and sicked the dog on him to attack and shred him (like it's trained to do) so dude shot the dog and shot the cop so he wouldn't get shot for shooting the dog. All laws asside that is self defense in any sense of nature. He was DEFENDING himself from the dog and the cop. I'm not saying weather or not it was the right thing to do but for all any of us knows he could have been looking at his third strike and knew it was either risk his life trying to get the fuck outa there, or spend the rest of his life and eventually die in prison. Personally, I'd rather go down in a hail of bullets killing cops than to spend the remainder of my life in prison. But I'm sure you robots will have trouble comprehending that one too.

You guys are arguing back and forth for no fuckin reason...what he's saying is that dude defended himself, which he did. It wasn't legal, and everyone here is admitting that, and also noone is arguing it was right, but in the sense of the phrase it WAS self defense...jesus christ.

THANK YOU!!!

Leave it to one of the only people in Channel Zero that I know actually even writes graffiti (illegally) to understand where I'm coming from.

I swear to God it's in one ear and right out the other with you people. Of course he had something to hide THAT'S WHY HE RAN! He didn't just grab his gun and walk up to the squad car and blast dude... No... He TRIED TO GET AWAY! he tried to get out of the situation but the cop pressed the issue and gave chase (of coarse, doing his job) and sicked the dog on him to attack and shred him (like it's trained to do) so dude shot the dog and shot the cop so he wouldn't get shot for shooting the dog. All laws asside that is self defense in any sense of nature. He was DEFENDING himself from the dog and the cop. I'm not saying weather or not it was the right thing to do but for all any of us knows he could have been looking at his third strike and knew it was either risk his life trying to get the fuck outa there, or spend the rest of his life and eventually die in prison. Personally, I'd rather go down in a hail of bullets killing cops than to spend the remainder of my life in prison. But I'm sure you robots will have trouble comprehending that one too.
who says the cops werent defending them selves from him. who is to say the dog went after him to defend his handler. your logic is flawed by your lack to see both sides of a coin. sad to say homeboy your self defence goes out the door when you kill a person, kill a animal and wound another and u are still able to get away.

who says the cops werent defending them selves from him. who is to say the dog went after him to defend his handler. your logic is flawed by your lack to see both sides of a coin. sad to say homeboy your self defence goes out the door when you kill a person, kill a animal and wound another and u are still able to get away.

I'm the ONLY one here (besides ayebee) that IS looking at both sides of the coin!

You're automatically condemning him because he killed a cop. The fact that it was a cop automatically cancels everything else in your book. THAT IS ONE SIDED!!!

YOU refuse to recognise that this man that killed the cop had a LIFE too, and that he was doing what he thought he had to in order to PRESERVE that life. It's beyond obvious that he was looking at ALOT more than a speeding ticket and that's why he tried to do what he had to do to avoid rotting in prison.

I'm the one that is admitting not only that the guy had HIS OWN reasons for doing what he did... but that the cop had his reasons for doing what he did TOO. Shit happens. You live by the gun... sometimes you die by the gun. In this case they both died by the gun.

And for a guy that is openly biased against the police (and I have my reasons) it takes alot for me to fully admit that the cop was doing his job like I've been. Now just admit that this other guy was trying to DEFEND himself from the cops.

If all he was getting was a speeding ticket he wouldn't have grabbed his gun and ran. He obviously had alot more comming than a speeding ticket.

Sometime's I feel like I'm trying to explain common sense perspective to a room full of robots. I give up.

That's not always true. Statistics show that a sizable percentage of idiots that run during a routine traffic stop have no warrants for their arrest, and either run out of anger and don't want to pay, thinking they'll get away or could have psychological issues.

Your "common sense" obviously isn't that common. Common sense is just paying the speeding ticket, or just spending some time in jail, and not pulling out a shotgun over a traffic stop and then claiming "self defense." You have the most backwards case of "common sense" ever. I guess you put out water with fire and go for touchdowns in basketball games too.