man kills cop; cops kill man.

En Sabah Nur

you got tunnel vision. anyone that says the cop and his dog didn't deserve to get shot, you automatically call 'em a cop. you're a moron

No. There's plenty of people on here automatically jumping to the conclusion that the dude got what was comming, but you don't see me calling them cops.

You're just blatant is all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. There's plenty of people on here automatically jumping to the conclusion that the dude got what was comming, but you don't see me calling them cops.

You're just blatant is all.

you called me a "cop" after that post where i stated what falls under "self defense." so anyone that knows a little about the "law" according to you is a cop. which is a pretty stupid assertion.

you called me a "cop" after that post where i stated what falls under "self defense." so anyone that knows a little about the "law" according to you is a cop. which is a pretty stupid assertion.

It was pretty much the way you worded it that got across where you're comming from.

translation: not joining you in your "kill all cops" crusade makes them cops

i think you're a cop and this is a reverse-psych ploy on your part

No. Like I said there are plenty others on here that I'm not calling out as being a cop.

It's just the way you take this shit as a personal attack that gives you away.:five-o:

No. Like I said there are plenty others on here that I'm not calling out as being a cop.

It's just the way you take this shit as a personal attack that gives you away.:five-o:

i did have a two friends that got into that field, one a cop, and one is in border patrol. that's why i know all of em aren't bad. i don't take anything as a personal attack, but you're an idiot if you think everyone is supposed to want all cops dead or else there is something wrong with them

i did have a two friends that got into that field, one a cop, and one is in border patrol. that's why i know all of em aren't bad. i don't take anything as a personal attack, but you're an idiot if you think everyone is supposed to want all cops dead or else there is something wrong with them

And you're an idiot if you automatically assume that the cops are always (or even usually) right in everything they do.

And you're an idiot if you automatically assume that everybody that get's killed by the police got what they deserved.

wrong, idiot. look at the post i wrote a couple weeks ago in crossfire about the cops that tasered the man to death. the dude was convulsing from the taser shocks, and each time he convulsed, they told him to stop or they'd tase him again. which they did. that was some bullshit. unlike you, i'm not "taking sides." i'm just looking at the situation. killing a cop and a dog and killing a man with tazers are both wrong. because you take sides, if a cop was walking with his son and someone did a drive by on him you'd praise it as being a great deed.

wrong, idiot. look at the post i wrote a couple weeks ago in crossfire about the cops that tasered the man to death. the dude was convulsing from the taser shocks, and each time he convulsed, they told him to stop or they'd tase him again. which they did. that was some bullshit. unlike you, i'm not "taking sides." i'm just looking at the situation. killing a cop and a dog and killing a man with tazers are both wrong. because you take sides, if a cop was walking with his son and someone did a drive by on him you'd praise it as being a great deed.

But what were the preceding actions that led to the cop and his dog getting shot? That's what I want to know. It is highly likely that dude just came at the cop and his dog out of nowhere. But somehow I doubt this. Somehow I'm pictureing the cop sicking his dog on the guy and the guy defending himself. I know how much you cops hate when people defend themselves from yall though and that's why the SWAT team murked his ass. Untill we find out the ACTUAL scenario... that's just what makes more sense in my head.

But what were the preceding actions that led to the cop and his dog getting shot? That's what I want to know. It is highly likely that dude just came at the cop and his dog out of nowhere. But somehow I doubt this. Somehow I'm pictureing the cop sicking his dog on the guy and the guy defending himself. I know how much you cops hate when people defend themselves from yall though and that's why the SWAT team murked his ass. Untill we find out the ACTUAL scenario... that's just what makes more sense in my head.

that's what i wanna know too. so we can put an end to this. the original poster should post a link to the story. if what you say is true then i would have sympathy for the dude that shot the cop. but usually a cop is not going to come at someone with his dog for no reason. cops don't have absolute power and can get sued, demoted in rank or lose his job for power-tripping too hard

Heres the story.

The man was being pulled over for a traffic violation. For some reason or other he fled into a wooded area. Just before the gunshots broke out another cop pulled up. 2 cops 1 dog,and a rasta witha shotgun in the woods. The guy starts shooting,kills the dog the cop,and wounds the other. Takes the dead cops service pistol and runs off into the woods. The police launch a manhunt. Hundreds of cops going door to door,helicopters,more dogs. They find him,but he gets away. Then they find him again about 100 yards from the scene of the shooting.

The man was probally told like twice to come out with his hands up then cut down. Im sure the cops didnt bother trying to get him to come out. He was fucked as soon as he shot the cop.

Heres the story.

Im sure the cops didnt bother trying to get him to come out. He was fucked as soon as he shot the cop.

Which makes it a revenge killing and it's something cops in a civilized society can't do. One murder shouldn't justify another, that's gang warfare.

It might feel right to overweight "red-blooded" Americans, the type who watch Americas Most Wanted, eat genetically engineered fast food, and lurk on AOL looking for underage cybersex. You've seen To Catch A Predator? 9 times out of 10 it's some hick ass motherfucker that get caught on camera.

Heres the story.

The man was being pulled over for a traffic violation. For some reason or other he fled into a wooded area. Just before the gunshots broke out another cop pulled up. 2 cops 1 dog,and a rasta witha shotgun in the woods. The guy starts shooting,kills the dog the cop,and wounds the other. Takes the dead cops service pistol and runs off into the woods. The police launch a manhunt. Hundreds of cops going door to door,helicopters,more dogs. They find him,but he gets away. Then they find him again about 100 yards from the scene of the shooting.

The man was probally told like twice to come out with his hands up then cut down. Im sure the cops didnt bother trying to get him to come out. He was fucked as soon as he shot the cop.

Well, so much for ---->'s story about "self-defense." The nigga was wrong, he shot a cop and a dog, and got what he deserved return. Stop cryin.

Aight, and if a cop kills an innocent person, should the victims family kill the cop? I'm just curious about how this "got what he deserved" shit works.

if the cop is on some "fuck the world" type shit and kills innocent people then and is still a danger yes he deserves to be killed.

wow and some of you thought you would be safe as long as you didn't go to crossfire..

well crossfire got brought to you. ( insert diabolical laugh here )

so yeah it sucks that he shot a dog, but shit it was a police dog. I know it couldn't make a choice about what it did in life since it was a dog but lets moderate our sympathy for the dog with the realazation that it was a police dog and should get shot.

Well, so much for ---->'s story about "self-defense." The nigga was wrong, he shot a cop and a dog, and got what he deserved return. Stop cryin.

Actually it was pretty much how I said I imagined it went down. Dude didn't want to go to jail so he ran, the cop chased him sicking his dog on him so he blasted them. Self defense.