WEEKENDSKI - end of september

RumPuncher

FRIDAY

- get paid

- buy a shelf for all my new records

- realise I have lots of room for more records....

- go see some chinese lantern show with the girlfriend

SATURDAY

- rake up the trash in the front yard.

- get some people together for a group extreme hammock hang

- beer

- warm up at this local bar

- go see James Murphy (dfa/lcd soundsystem) playing a "disco-rock" set

- feel old and tired

SUNDAY

- sleep

- go for a motorcycle ride to nowhere

BONUS:

this one is for the old timers (anyone seen Mental Invalid around lately?)

-----------The Weekly R-O-B--------------

Free Will Astrology

horoscopes for week of September 28, 2006

Aries (March 21-April 19)

Love isn't as simple as you wish it would be. On the other hand, it's nowhere near as complicated as you fear it is. My advice to you is to extinguish any itch you might have to compel love to serve any agenda at whatsoever. Instead, bow down before it with all the innocence you can muster, and declare yourself ready to be its humble student and servant. Celebrate through surrender.

Taurus (April 20-May 20)

"Dear StarMan: I want to be a famous actress like Scarlett Johansson. I know my natural talent is as good as hers, but I'm not especially beautiful. On one of those 'am I hot or not?' websites, I was rated 3.2 out of 10. Can you look into my future and see if I'll ever make it big in Hollywood? And would it help if I got cosmetic surgery? - Taurus Dreamer." Dear Taurus: It's a favorable time for you Tauruses to explore ways you might be kidding yourselves about your destiny. So let me ask you this: Does the dream you articulated express the primal truth about your purpose here on earth? Or is it a fantasy your ego has fabricated out of a deluded longing to pursue inappropriate ambitions that won't satisfy you in the long run? Instead of saying, "I want to be a famous actress," try this desire on for size: "I want to be a good actress."

Gemini (May 21-June 20)

When I was in Seattle recently, I was impressed with the extravagant requests of three seedy-looking homeless guys downtown. Their cardboard signs made it clear they wanted far more than the usual alms. "Need cash to buy fuel for my Lear jet," read one. "Girlfriend needs liposuction--please help defray costs" and "Desperately need new set of golf clubs for golf date with Donald Trump" said the other two. Draw inspiration from these cheeky fellows. Dream really, really big; ask for more than you've dared to before.

Cancer (June 21-July 22)

Is your schedule too rigid to allow magic to seep in? Then mutate that schedule, please. Is your brain so crammed with knowledgeable opinions that no fresh perceptions can crack their way in? Then flush out some of those opinions. Is your heart so puckered by the stings of the past that it can't burst forth with any expansive new invitations? Then unpucker your heart, for God's sake.

Leo (July 23-August 22)

Picture a bridge that once upon a time allowed cars to cross over a river, but that now has nothing but hard dirt and scrubby bushes beneath it. In other words, the river that once compelled the building of the bridge has dried up. This is a useful symbol for you. Metaphorically speaking, you're thinking about erecting a bridge over a barrier that won't be a barrier much longer. If you wait a while, it won't be necessary to do all that work.

Virgo (August 23-September 22)

Jeff Greenwald (www.ethicaltraveler.com) has traveled extensively all over the planet for the last quarter of a century. "Do the citizens of the world revile us Americans more each year?" I asked him. He said that while millions upon millions have come to despise the U.S. government, most don't actually hate us, the American people. That's because they know firsthand the corruption and tyranny of their own countries' politicians, and so they don't hold our awful government against us. Let this distinction serve as a guide for you, Virgo. The time is right for you to fight inept institutions and rotten traditions and bad ideas, but without hating anyone.

Libra (September 23-October 22)

Emilio Estevez was experiencing writer's block as he worked on a screenplay about the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy. In his desperation to get unstuck, he jumped in his car and started driving north along the California coast. He stopped at the first random motel that had a vacancy, resolved to make this the place he'd plow ahead on the screenplay. The motel clerk recognized Estevez's famous face and asked him what he was up to. When he told her about his stalled project, she gasped. She had been at the Ambassador Hotel in L.A. on June 4 and 5, 1968, the place and time Kennedy was killed. As she told Estevez her recollections of that night, he felt his writer's block dissolving. In the ensuing days, he wrote up a storm. I predict, Libra, that you're about to experience a similar synchronicity. It will jump-start a labor of love that has been on hold.

Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

Last year actress Michelle Rodriguez was arrested for drunk driving in Hawaii. She was given the choice of spending five days in prison or doing 240 hours of community service. She surprised everyone by choosing to be incarcerated. Some observers theorized that she felt it would be a good chance to do research for future film roles as a bad girl. Rodriguez said, "I'm a gypsy. I can see beauty in a jail cell." While I'm not predicting you'll end up behind bars in the coming week, Scorpio, I do suspect you'll have a bout with limitation. If you do, regard it as an invitation to accomplish three things: (1) Develop more compassion for people who've undergone comparable adventures; (2) expand your ability to find beauty in challenging circumstances; (3) cultivate your skill at creating opportunities for yourself in the midst of perplexity.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

Miami's Hotel Victor has a "vibe manager" on the staff. This person's job is to ensure that the hotel's ambiance is soothing and cheerful. As I see it, Sagittarius, one of your important tasks right now is to be a vibe manager for the environments you share with people. (It's in your selfish interests to do so.) In addition to keeping the atmosphere relaxing, however, you should also keep it invigorating. Don't let comfort lapse into stagnancy.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19)

"It's not whoring if you do it for free," read both of the matching t-shirts on a couple I saw at a San Francisco café. Being a curious sort, I went up and asked them what exact activity they were referring to. "He loves to give away his top-notch psycho-spiritual advice," the woman said, pointing to her companion, "and I love to give out compliments without expecting anything in return. Need any free advice or compliments?" Her earnest statements were in sharp contrast to the glib humor of the t-shirt quip. The next day, as I meditated on your astrological omens, I realized my experience with them was a foreshadowing of the oracle I should give you. Here it is: Be both playful and sincere as you deepen your commitment to generosity. Cultivate a blithe intensity as you bestow more of your gifts on the world.

Aquarius (January 20- February 18)

"Your job," my philosophy teacher Norman O. Brown told me back in 1981, "is to find the holy in the mundane, and, failing that, to create the holy in the mundane." I've done my best to carry out his directions all these years. Now I'm going to ask you to do your part, Aquarius. Believe it or not, one of your important tasks in the coming week is to feel awe and reverence while you're in the midst of the everyday routine. Penetrate to the deeper layers as you seek out divine beauty that gently shocks you into a state of heightened awareness.

Pisces (February 19-March 20)

In her role as DJ Debi Newberry in the film Grosse Pointe Blank, Minnie Driver defines the term shakabuku as a swift spiritual kick to the head that alters your reality forever. I think you're due for one of those blessings-in-disguise, though I also believe you can avoid it if you really want to. One way to prevent its delivery would be to hide in your room and ferociously repress every unruly emotion that threatens to rise to the surface. A preferable strategy would be to figure out why you might need a swift spiritual kick in the head and then take action to change the awkward situation that would require the kick's arrival.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

Friday

Work

Get off work

Chill

Pick up girl

Call Pod

Dance N' Graff!!

Saturday

Homework

Spend quality time with dog at dog park

Change brake lights

Sunday

Chill

More Dog quality time

Take down hurrican shutters (dont know why I even put them up)

Fareyedai:

Get out of work...

Go to happy hour with a group of hot teachers...

Go home...

Don't need to get dressed up because I already am...

Go out...

Saitherdai:

Big E (pending I want to go with this girl who is hot...however is starting to annoy the hell out of me...)

Get up with the crew meet some ladies have drinkski's

Sundai:

Contimplate wether or not I should buy Tool tickets for thursday...

Hopefully it will be nice and I can ride...(i think i need the old man jacket that rum has)

Go find a place to have a big dinner and lots of drinks...

coloring dedicated to spyd

FRIDAY

- Listen to Ella Fitzgerald all day

- Lou Malnati's for lunch CHICAGO DEEP DISH WHAT!!!!

- Get a haircut

- Free beer at a going on-tour party

- Paint

- Afterhour party with the dudes from string cheese incident

- Crash at someones house

SATURDAY

- Free CUBS game!!!

- beer

- Hit local bars

- wicker park octobeer fest

- Suicide girls show

- Beer

- Paint

SUNDAY

- Rest

- Clean

- Libary

FRIDAY

-Woke up not nearly as hungover as i should have been

-Went to work and got there on time which really suprised me

-Worked

-Ate some Pub Grub and hit up the bottleshop on the way out

-Went and pissed on at a mates place and then did bad things and had to run from teh law. Laid down in some long grass and had a nap.

-Got away

SATURDAY

-Hopefully wake up not as hungover as i should

-Go to work

-It's AFL Grand Final day so its going to be fucking busy

-Finish work and get SUPER drunk as it is my two good mates last weekend here in this city.

-Party Party

-Maybe die

SUNDAY

-No idea

BONUS:

That was a fucking big bonus. I'm a Taurus. Hi A/S/L???

Taurus (April 20-May 20)

"Dear StarMan: I want to be a famous actress like Scarlett Johansson. I know my natural talent is as good as hers, but I'm not especially beautiful. On one of those 'am I hot or not?' websites, I was rated 3.2 out of 10. Can you look into my future and see if I'll ever make it big in Hollywood? And would it help if I got cosmetic surgery? - Taurus Dreamer." Dear Taurus: It's a favorable time for you Tauruses to explore ways you might be kidding yourselves about your destiny. So let me ask you this: Does the dream you articulated express the primal truth about your purpose here on earth? Or is it a fantasy your ego has fabricated out of a deluded longing to pursue inappropriate ambitions that won't satisfy you in the long run? Instead of saying, "I want to be a famous actress," try this desire on for size: "I want to be a good actress."

I always feel so left out on these weekend plans threads...i usually don't have plans that i can forsee through the weekend and what i end up doing usually pales in comparison:o

Friday

Last day of holidays had a haircut

Worked - not fun i'm quitting at the end of the year

I had to stay home tonight I have assignments which I hate doing damn I hate TAFE...

Can't go out and get drunk

I'll wake up tomorrow feeling fresh which will be good I spose

Saturday

Make up for yesterday and get extremely drunk

fuck around hopefully get some punani action haven't had that in a while... it starting to drag...

Sunday

Recover from alcohol abuse

do more homework

Bonus

I'm a leo/virgo cusp born Aug. 23rd.

Friday:

-Get woken up at 6:25 by Houston area Uniscorns

-let said Uniscorns buy me Sparks

-pass out in the park

Saturday:

-return to the Awesome Compound with Houstonions and await the arrival of Dallas area Uniscorns

-get matching tattoos with my dude

-go to benefit for pirate radio station and drink free beer

-go to a kid's house and take it over and possibly make him regret inviting us all over

-possible dance-off or nacho eating competiton to round out the evening

Sunday

-vandalism

-Sparks

-find stray kittens to cuddle with

-bake a cake

-Bitten:A Zombie Rock Oddyssey

Monday-

-begin my two week vacation

Friday:

-Get job at Best Buy, interview with ginormous 6'7 General Manager.

-Go out to The Outback to celebrate. Aussie cheese fries bitch. (If one of you fucking aussie fuckers point out that The Outback isn't real Aussie food I will be peeing on you)

-SeXx 'N' gRaFF...

-Maybe try to go to bevmo and have beer tasting night.

Saturday:

-88s house is looking accessible. Hopefully bring over some gourmet meats his roomate bought from my family. /no homo

-Beer, possibly Mississippi Mud.

-Extreme Darts? BlackJack? I dunno, it's crazy.

-Pass out.

Sunday:

-Make breakfast for 88. (if passed out at his house)

-Possible danze'n'graffz

-Nap

-Go home. Beer, possibly sexing.

Friday- Worked 9-6, now I'm just kickin it around my crib. Possibly probably go eat pizza and write on some stuff downtown

Saturday- Was sposed to be workin 2-11 (PM), but got my shift changed to 7-4 (AM) so I could spend the day kickin it with wifey while her fam is gone. As for the nightime, there's a Kool Keith/7LES show for $15 and a Slick Rick show that my brother's bouncing at so it's free...if I time it right might be able to see both

Sunday- Day off, relax

Monday- Rinse and repeat

FRIDAY

-try to get rid of this hangover

-goin to Carbondale for my boy's birthday

-get drunk

SATURDAY

-camping

-get drunk

SUNDAY

-drive back here

-do some school work

some flicks from the weekend:

n37700605_30715274_3360.jpg

I was so faded I allowed this to happen....

n37700605_30716963_8179.jpg

kickin it at the shitty skatepark

n37700605_30716981_5028.jpg

landing that shove on the 50th try

n37700605_30715232_5810.jpg

passed out assed out

good weekend