Who have you fucked on 12oz???

SUR X3

Just kidding, actually I want to use this thread to promote,

Mississippi%20Mud.JPG

Seriously, if you live around somewhere that carries this, drink it, it's fucking delish.

DELISH. not DLush, because if it tasted like her then I would pour it all down the front (and back ;)) of my pants.

Yeah that's right, I'm starting the weekend drunk thread off early son. Keep it gangsta...

EBPH

Just to let people know what the thread was originally about.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spectr
Some of you people are fucking hilariously stupid.

hahaha thats the truth..

so it seems to me that lots of people on 12oz have fucked eastbay according to this thread, i find that somewhat disturbing.

this thread is nowhere near as good as i was expecting and the spiders in my house keep trying to kill me...

Guest spectr
What? Noone fucked me. Asshole.

I fucked eastbaypowerhouse. It was allright.

Co-signed.

I fucked EastBay No homo.

and thats just the first page eastbay...

the spiders in my living room keep trying to jump down on me from the ceiling and kill me..

Guest spectr
Oh yeah, I thought you meant girls dude..

You have no idea about spiders.

Horseranch dude. I get black widows and shit all the time.

eastbay of course i didn't mean girls, we all know you don't like girls..

if i could find my camera i would show you pictures of the spiders, and yes i know about black widows there is one living in my kitchen, it managed to find a corner where i can't remove it from my house.

Guest spectr

eastbay if you hadn't had sex with a bunch of the guys on 12oz we wouldn't call you gay we just call em like we see em... and yes spiders suck when they try to jump off my ceiling and kill me but the rest of the time i like them..

Guest spectr
I wish I fucked some of they guys on here, have you seen em? They're hot.

/no homo

sorry the /no homo, doesnt work there you just said you wished you fucked some of the guys on here and called them hot. then you tried to /no homo it...

so eastbay and catface? wait is catface hot?

Guest spectr

hey we all know there are lots of tranvestites in the bay area eastbay, unless you have pictures or movies of you having sex with women those pictures prove nothing..

and the girl in the last picture doesn't look all that happy..

you blame people in california? well, i blame you for contributing absolutely nothing but bullshit posts such as that one. THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR EFFORT, COMPLAIN MORE AND WE'LL MAKE IT BETTER FOR YOU. JUST LIKE IN REAL LIFE.

oh, caps lock.

hahaha. you're serious, aren't you? alright, freud.. thanks for the kind of priceless lesson about life and message boards. darrrrrr. you feeling alright?

that was far from "complaining" about this site, i wouldn't even do that because i don't give that much of a fuck in the first place; nor would i expect raven or anyone else to give a fuck what i have to say about it.

my point was that you can't act like there aren't people on here who probably sit around saving off pictures of other users and sending them to their buddies on AIM so they can talk about 'who's who on teh ounce', which is fine - if you're neurotic enough to get like that over a messageboard that's you and your life - but you should probably just leave other people's personal business off the main site otherwise you rub me (and i'd hope other heads) sorta suspect. i was always under the impression that gossiping about who's hooking up with who was sorta femme. i guess you don't feel that way. that must suck.

i'm gonna get back to work now, though. i don't talk to you but normally you seem pretty chill. feel free to stay heated over a bullshit sarcastic remark about your state, it's probably worth it.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I give EBP props now for rocking a bape hoodie, I got that joint in green. Now the russian hat, I think im gonna have to drop his reputation level.

BAPE hoodie are you serious?

:nope:

What is NYC doing to you mang??

I like girls. I got teh proofz...

Anyway, you guys keep calling me gay, girls will want to turn me straight. Every girl wants to be a hero.

Spiders suck.

So your saying none of them can do it because your just that gay?! Wow

you would prolly score well above this kid and look how much of a homo he is...vvvv

617707919_l.jpg

notgay4ov.jpg

BAPE hoodie are you serious?

:nope:

What is NYC doing to you mang??

I been had them from back in miami, anyways I got that shit from Kaws himself, so I can say I didnt pay the crazy prices on them hoodies... does that make it any better for you?

btw.. i get to miami to night.. see you ghey ass tomorrow.