South Dakota bbooks

WReK10

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
alot of good shit in SD seems like

haha... I wouldn't say "alot". There's still only 2 of us that have been at it for a whiles. There's a couple dozen newjacks starting up tho.

Here's some blackbook shit from this weekend at the pow wow.... Yeah, what did you think we do out here in South Dakota? hahaha

l_ccb43216a1838f6c64903991cad7b57c.jpg

l_0cc23c2eef87ff6e5d5509691d6997ce.jpg

And some stickers and magnets (cuzz nearly legal ups are fun too..)

l_0ce3c1777d0d4b29ea3468af3187a984.jpg

bears look queer as fuck...hearts and hugz....shit, come do that in my hood dog, come out breathin paint fumes from your ass. also please change up your style...looks like a font you found on your comp. don't be afraid to experiment, i mean, how many times can you draw the same c ???

bears look queer as fuck...hearts and hugz....shit, come do that in my hood dog, come out breathin paint fumes from your ass. also please change up your style...looks like a font you found on your comp. don't be afraid to experiment, i mean, how many times can you draw the same c ???

Point taken on the C. It's getting pretty old. As for the hearts and bears, I'm not sure if you checked the title of the thread you clicked on, but this is SOUTH DAKOTA bibles. Obviously, I'm not in "the hood" which sort of grants me the opportunity to do whatever the fuck I want. I don't have to be hardcore out here. I just do shit I like, and as a rule of thumb, I like to do shit I think my daughter will like too. Sure I could throw up sick tags that say "come get your faggot ass stomped crew", but posters of bears eating ice cream cones tend to stay up longer without getting buffed.

l_62ac84c761bf0c1d9ad56b40c50b7673.jpg

listen everyone's a critic. the way i see it, your doin your own thing, and there arent too many writers in your neck of the woods, so keep at it. try to influence others to get up. i know the interest is there, you just gotta show them you can do it.

last time i was out i painted the empire mall and the wendy's right there on louise and 41st.

needless to say the shit got buffed right away, but if you keep getting up, others will notice and follow suit.

mad props on your bears.

ps. anyone ever heard of that clown "OTECH"

I feel like I shouldnt have to say this......

it's a general rule of thumb, whenever engaging in illegal activity,

WHEREVER you are,

It's not a great idea to publicly post your phone number on a site the police openly cruise.

I know it's probably easy as shit to get over in your town, but don't be the one caught slippin'

Now the second rule of the day....

It's probably bla bla bla (see above)

To announce to all the address of your latest conquest.....

The cops in the boonies might just be bored enough to fuck with yall,

and all they need to do is google graff in east bumfuck and boom there you are like "Last night I bombed Harvey's Dildo shop on the corner of Dumbass and Moron St."

Next time just walk into the police station and start doing fill in's........